Looks like my saying is true " advocate the truth and ppl will either laugh and find a way to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criticise while batting their ideas with no end product".

And I mean when certain individuals with ideologies cancer to society battle for secession fair enough some qabil don't get along but it's like I said before I can't paint the whole of South Somalia with 1 brush if I did I could call Puntland the land of pirates and the ppl who get their fish stolen same with other fishing communities in Somalia or I'd call Somaliland a sell out who would do anything for independence and links on this world stage hence why they try their best to establish relationships with countries that are recognised.

All in all if you believe in this washed idea of seceeding please bring something worth saying and not laughing at things that are true and hold more weight than a Somaliland passport/ independence claim. And what would occur and you would do and be civil in terms of debating I.e logic over emotion.

* I am a nationalist who cares for his country as a whole and I'm not from the southern third of Somalia including the NFD *

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.

And I mean when certain individuals with ideologies cancer to society battle for secession fair enough some qabil don't get along but it's like I said before I can't paint the whole of South Somalia with 1 brush if I did I could call Puntland the land of pirates and the ppl who get their fish stolen same with other fishing communities in Somalia or I'd call Somaliland a sell out who would do anything for independence and links on this world stage hence why they try their best to establish relationships with countries that are recognised.

All in all if you believe in this washed idea of seceeding please bring something worth saying and not laughing at things that are true and hold more weight than a Somaliland passport/ independence claim. And what would occur and you would do and be civil in terms of debating I.e logic over emotion.

* I am a nationalist who cares for his country as a whole and I'm not from the southern third of Somalia including the NFD *

Puntland is the most advance, peaceful & prosperous region in Somalia. Stop being jealous of Puntland and its people and go and reclaim your land from Isaaqland.

Loool never gonna happen as they will lose half their troops who are not ms and won't last long by themselfs minus cumar maxamud who can fight but not too long alone

Puntland is the most advance, peaceful & prosperous region in Somalia. Stop being jealous of Puntland and its people and go and reclaim your land from Isaaqland.

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: you dyslexic emotional p**slander read what I said I'm not from the southern third of Somalia including the NFD and why would I be jealous of your prosperity like I said b4 if you want to be prosperous look after your waters And when did I claim I was jealous it's clear you brought over your material and lost again so you had to get your other puntlanders to back you I only argue with logic not emotion gtk that.

PIM where bro it don't exist so do not catch me changing my beliefs unity or nothing unless you want to Somalia as a whole to be Iraq and not an Iran.

Loool never gonna happen as they will lose half their troops who are not ms and won't last long by themselfs minus cumar maxamud who can fight but not too long alone

If you want to invade a region demilitarize the ppl then you can do as you please but look at Hezbollah now they can reckon with anyone as they have a plentiful supply of funding and links so if we can entertain guerrilla warfare tactics we can push back the traitors out and enjoy freedom and make what we want for our contury hence I won't sell out my fellow Somali bredrin idc about bancoons/habeshits they can die but the barwanis are calm.

If you want to invade a region demilitarize the ppl then you can do as you please but look at Hezbollah now they can reckon with anyone as they have a plentiful supply of funding and links so if we can entertain guerrilla warfare tactics we can push back the traitors out and enjoy freedom and make what we want for our contury hence I won't sell out my fellow Somali bredrin idc about bancoons/habeshits they can die but the barwanis are calm.
Exactly right

Manzana

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: you dyslexic emotional p**slander read what I said I'm not from the southern third of Somalia including the NFD and why would I be jealous of your prosperity like I said b4 if you want to be prosperous look after your waters And when did I claim I was jealous it's clear you brought over your material and lost again so you had to get your other puntlanders to back you I only argue with logic not emotion gtk that.

PIM where bro it don't exist so do not catch me changing my beliefs unity or nothing unless you want to Somalia as a whole to be Iraq and not an Iran.

Ma fahmi karo waxaad qortey. So all I can say is, kir waryaa :camby:

"Wadani" types remind me of those African Americans who blame "da white man" for selling drugs and being a criminal.

At some point, you have to take responsibility for yourself.

It's easy to fantasise online about "Somaliwayn" , but it's not easy to invest in a well, plant trees back home, support your clan militias to liberate your lands..

Be a doer (Puntite) not a dreamer (fake wadani).

Bye.

Manzana

"Wadani" types remind me of those African Americans who blame "da white man" for selling drugs and being a criminal.

At some point, you have to take responsibility for yourself.

It's easy to fantasise online about "Somaliwayn" , but it's not easy to invest in a well, plant trees back home, support your clan militias to liberate your lands..

Be a doer (Puntite) not a dreamer (fake wadani).

Bye.
I agree with you 100%.

@PuntiteQueen

If you're referring to me I'm not no wadani but keep on doing your thing PIM was it :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: I keep what my region and qabil a secret after all it could be used against me as any information about me benefits my enemies ( and I'm 100% Somali I'll confirm that) but you're mere region state or whatever you like to call it keep it but why don't you get you're lost territory from isaaqland unlike you guys who lost you're pride I'll always keep mine.

And I do not insult you're region because I don't hate the ppl there only the dumb incomepent diaspora ppl who believe in this idea of PIM feel free to try and complete it but if you wanna be swallowed by the similar elite which swallowed you're northern neighbours go on ahead then you're ppl will be poor. And about me being a person who blames I could never blame but only settle the score I could never be left with low morale and in a slump show me what you're gonna do for you're so called region ( maybe an improvement since when I asked last time you try say what's you're qabil or what part of Somalia do you come from either give me a decent idea or call it quits like last time) I've already invested in mine But I'm only an individual the future can't be decided by one man alone.

Unity or nothing (Somali Weyn to the world and back) if you want Somalia to become an Iraq instead of an Iran be my guest but consequences not karma will always be inevitable.

And this is a reply to both things you clearly tried to direct at me.

@Manzana If you didn't understand what I said read it again and quit dodging the question kmt you'll never try force this washed PIM movement and that goes for any PIM aligned individual or some person who seeks to make sillyland independent.

Unless you are from Puntland, our political movements, is none of your business.

Don't waste your time trying to talk to us about US. It's fruitless.

In fact, the more you write, the more I want another country.

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: thanks for the laugh tbh tho idc what you do with you're mere region become another sillyland and I can talk about what I want are you scared of free speech you can't kill someone for what they say unless they act upon it.

But all in all all regions will be broke end of security doesn't mean anything at the end of the day unless the ppl see the fruits of their labour and no politican will ever care to help the ppl and secure you're funding/ fish. And don't ever assume anything about me by calling me a wadani.

Lordilord

❀Somaliland❀
Somalia can only talk about unity when there is a complete change of political system, power is given back to the people and there is no al-shabab.

Until then, uttering Somaliwayn is disrespectful..

Let's be honest SL is better of as it is, separated and isolated from Somalia.

PL would be better of separated but they are still part of Somalia, it's sad to see them waste their potential on beliefs that Xamar will get better.

Somalia can only talk about unity when there is a complete change of political system, power is given back to the people and there is no al-shabab.

Until then, uttering Somaliwayn is disrespectful..

Let's be honest SL is better of as it is, separated and isolated from Somalia.

PL would be better of separated but they are still part of Somalia, it's sad to see them waste their potential on beliefs that Xamar will get better.

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: better off isolated yh? The snm just made you lot look like a laughing stock they're the isaaq eilte who sold out the ppl hence why there are a lot of foriegn ppl working there while the ppl are unemployed and struggling I would of admired you guys a lot more if corruption was non existent as you could of showed yourselves as an example yet your government sells of Somali resources for their own pocket hence why you guys can squeeze your population into your 2 regions and leave the Eastern half and awdal alone as it's clear where your lacag and economy is centred around.

And it's disrespectful to utter Somaliland as it's pathetic and a waste of time why would anyone with intellect rep something which doesn't exist and begs other ppl for existence just keep yourselves to yourselves and keep you're 2 regions the rest can do their own thing. Ngl decentralisation works so funds can't be given to xamar so pl just keeping itself to itself and keeping themselves in check and not selling off national resources which is necessary for Somalia when unity exists again.

Which will mean re-eduction and a regime change as well as getting rid of puppets and foriegn corporations as well as putting the snm traitors on trial for selling national resources and bumlicking aidsthopia for their benefit not the ppl.

Lordilord

❀Somaliland❀
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: better off isolated yh? The snm just made you lot look like a laughing stock they're the isaaq eilte who sold out the ppl hence why there are a lot of foriegn ppl working there while the ppl are unemployed and struggling I would of admired you guys a lot more if corruption was non existent as you could of showed yourselves as an example yet your government sells of Somali resources for their own pocket hence why you guys can squeeze your population into your 2 regions and leave the Eastern half and awdal alone as it's clear where your lacag and economy is centred around.

And it's disrespectful to utter Somaliland as it's pathetic and a waste of time why would anyone with intellect rep something which doesn't exist and begs other ppl for existence just keep yourselves to yourselves and keep you're 2 regions the rest can do their own thing. Ngl decentralisation works so funds can't be given to xamar so pl just keeping itself to itself and keeping themselves in check and not selling off national resources which is necessary for Somalia when unity exists again.

Which will mean re-eduction and a regime change as well as getting rid of puppets and foriegn corporations as well as putting the snm traitors on trial for selling national resources and bumlicking aidsthopia for their benefit not the ppl.
You talk big bro, both SL and PL put Somalia to shame.

Make a comeback when Somalia gets it shit together which is never :salute::lolbron:

You talk big bro, both SL and PL put Somalia to shame.

Make a comeback when Somalia gets it shit together which is never :salute::lolbron:

Kl dismiss what I said and I can say what I want at least I don't sell my region down the river and have a incompetent set 8 khat chewer in power who relies on foriegn investment as you're roads are dodgy still so use couldn't help you guys out yh and don't talk big when security is the only gd thing going for you Somaliland where it doesn't exist :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: go bumlick the aidsthopians and bancoons who are doctors in your land while your ppl suffer and are unemployed and poor as farmers get undercut due to imports from aidthopia so yh.

As long as your cursed bummy isaaq elite puppets are in power you'll never make any big strides so you're demise is imminent as you're just gonna become a buffer region you know it's bad if I wish Puntland better success as they keep their resources away from foreign ppl and keep to themselves while you guys beg for independence for what 1 massacre oh please your snm benefactors are cowards who begged Aidthopians and Britain and oromos who were funded by Eritrea I.e guerrilla forces who worked low-key with Ethiopians as they wanted to destabilise Somalia but keep telling yourself Somaliland is a new contury it'll become a shithole with a lot of corruption and security being the best thing for it then watch you're other regions go their separate ways when the time is right and InshaAllah Khayr it happens.

Lordilord

❀Somaliland❀
Kl dismiss what I said and I can say what I want at least I don't sell my region down the river and have a incompetent set 8 khat chewer in power who relies on foriegn investment as you're roads are dodgy still so use couldn't help you guys out yh and don't talk big when security is the only gd thing going for you Somaliland where it doesn't exist :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: go bumlick the aidsthopians and bancoons who are doctors in your land while your ppl suffer and are unemployed and poor as farmers get undercut due to imports from aidthopia so yh.

As long as your cursed bummy isaaq elite puppets are in power you'll never make any big strides so you're demise is imminent as you're just gonna become a buffer region you know it's bad if I wish Puntland better success as they keep their resources away from foreign ppl and keep to themselves while you guys beg for independence for what 1 massacre oh please your snm benefactors are cowards who begged Aidthopians and Britain and oromos who were funded by Eritrea I.e guerrilla forces who worked low-key with Ethiopians as they wanted to destabilise Somalia but keep telling yourself Somaliland is a new contury it'll become a shithole with a lot of corruption and security being the best thing for it then watch you're other regions go their separate ways when the time is right and InshaAllah Khayr it happens.
Stop writing books man, don't become like DrOsman lol.. What we do and what we don't do in SL is up to us, whether you like it or not. Mistakes will be done, it's inevitable but we are already at bottom, it can only go up.

When will Somalia step up? I mean if Somalia was decent and the people regained the power, there would be no problems. Re-uniting would be an option. But as things are now, it is more than impossible for Somaliland to entertain re-unification.

Difference between me and you, I don't hate on Somalia but you just spew hateful bullshit to forward your anti-Somaliland agenda.

SL and Somalia are dirt poor, we are both the the bottom. I call it like it is, Somaliland is just less of shithole than Somalia.

@Lordilord

I don't hate Somaliland I hate your existence as a shambolic potential contury being isolated for you has advantages yh sure but selling off you're resources and letting corruption run rampant isn't gd and the only reason I despise your existence is due to your roots i.e your paid and funded snm group who made the rest of northern Somalia look like independence seeking ppl but it's only certain individuals and it's those same individuals who hate on Somalia and love Ethiopia and Britain their benefactors don't get me wrong I have said things which may have been implied as me hating on Somaliland only since I forgot I can't paint the whole of North Somalia with 1 brush but you must consider unification/reconciliation and don't jinx Somalia by acting like snm ppl by saying Somalia won't get back on its feet and it's a terrorist hotbed oh and if you want to be successful rebuild yourselves and don't sell out and that's how Somalia will succeed as it's clear who benefits from Siyad Barre's disposal and it was not the Somalis.

Gotta be careful of this forum.

The gangs of Puntlanders, Somalilanders and the rest of the qabilists, as a matter of fact, suffer from cognitive biases.

Qabyaalad blinds their reason and judgement to the point where they believe their 3rd world regions are flawless and no one can critique them.

I learned that it's best not to debate these types of people, just let them live in ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending