Looks don't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
you wouldn't make this thread if you weren't excited about the compliment you received sxb lets be honest and secondly if you understood even a fraction of women's behaviour you wouldn't call your self master let alone that u have mastered their behaviour.
nah son I made this thread cause me and my friends were arguing about it, and he is somali.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You must be really funny then or have a shitload of money. Another reason could be that if the guy isn’t too good looking, the girl doesn’t have to worry about other girls wanting her man/the guy she’s dating.
Wrong.

Even if you get with an ugly dude, the other girls will definitely get curious and try to snatch him. Nobody is safe out here. Just marry a handsome guy and make sure to look beautiful. :rejoice:

Wrong.

Even if you get with an ugly dude, the other girls will definitely get curious and try to snatch him. Nobody is safe out here. Just marry a handsome guy and make sure to look beautiful. :rejoice:
Nah son, you need that personality i am a chill guy. People enjoy my company when I'm around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending