Looks don't matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali guys keep telling me that women go after the best looking guys when thats not true. I'm a thick young somali guy,yet I get lots of attention from women. I'm talking about 8/10 and 9/10 women are flirting with me on the monthly. When I was in college I had a part time job at this office, there were so many 9/10 women there and they would be trying to flirt and go on dates with me. There were also guys there, who looked like Instagram models, they were in shape, tall, and white. Yet all the women there wanted the thick young somali guy to come home with them. This proves that looks don't matter cause if you were to scale me against the other guys who worked there, I would be dead last on the scale. So to all my young somali guys, stop worrying about the looks when a thick young somali guy is getting more chicks than you.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
You must be really funny then or have a shitload of money. Another reason could be that if the guy isn’t too good looking, the girl doesn’t have to worry about other girls wanting her man/the guy she’s dating.

You must be really funny then or have a shitload of money. Another reason could be that if the guy isn’t too good looking, the girl doesn’t have to worry about other girls wanting her man/the guy she’s dating.
nah fam I was a broke college student, and wasn't much of a talker around people I don't know. Yet I get lots of female attention

What do you mean “thick” ?
Screenshot_2018-10-20-21-41-22.png
I have this body type

bro go to gym because some ladies will go for fat or ugly ones to have the upper hand in the relationship. try to get in shape and better yourself and don't be too excited about compliment you receive.

bro go to gym because some ladies will go for fat or ugly ones to have the upper hand in the relationship. try to get in shape and better yourself and don't be too excited about compliment you receive.
Fam I never get excited about compliments I am a master in the study of women. And I am no simp either when I was in relationships I never paid for anything

Fam I never get excited about compliments I am a master in the study of women. And I am no simp either when I was in relationships I never paid for anything
you wouldn't make this thread if you weren't excited about the compliment you received sxb lets be honest and secondly if you understood even a fraction of women's behaviour you wouldn't call your self master let alone that u have mastered their behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending