Looks Can Be Deceiving – GOAT Donut Candidate

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_84201.jpg

photo-744640.jpg

I tried this tumor looking thing today. Where has it been all my life? What's wrong with me? Why have I never tried it before?:mjcry:
It tastes so damn good. :lawd: It has some apple fragments too!!!:banderas:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IMG_84201.jpg

photo-744640.jpg

I tried this tumor looking thing today. Where has it been all my life? What's wrong with me? Why have I never tried it before?:mjcry:
It tastes so damn good. :lawd: It has some apple fragments too!!!:banderas:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BEHOLD, THE FAIREST OF THEM ALL: THE APPLE DANISH

IMG_6418.jpg

For real though, what is that weird looking treat? Share the name bro it looks interesting,

BEHOLD, THE FAIREST OF THEM ALL: THE APPLE DANISH

IMG_6418.jpg

For real though, what is that weird looking treat? Share the name bro it looks interesting,

It's called Apple Fritter (donut).

Do you live in Denmark? :susp:You better be trolling. There's no excuse for loving that.

It's called Apple Fritter (donut).

Do you live in Denmark? :susp:You better be trolling. There's no excuse for loving that.

Haha, nah I'm British working class scum mate. Years of the shitty apple-turnovers at Greggs have lowered my expectations. A stopover at Copenhagen blew me away. Served with some cream and a hot mug of chocolate:banderas:

MY ONE WEAKNESS
YOU BASTARD I'M FASTING
NACALA NOW I HAVE TO GO AND BUY SOME FOR LATER
I HATE YOU :pacspit:
Please accept my apology. I can't imagine the pain you must be going thru right now. :francis:

You have great taste though. :yousmart:

Where can I get one I want to start updating my dessert pallete

Just about anywhere you can find any donuts.

I'm craving donuts so badly rn.

Thanks OP :stopit:
You aren't even fasting. :heh: Just go out and buy some if you're craving them that much.

Haha, nah I'm British working class scum mate. Years of the shitty apple-turnovers at Greggs have lowered my expectations. A stopover at Copenhagen blew me away. Served with some cream and a hot mug of chocolate:banderas:
As expected. The UK is qurun at everything. :mjlol:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Belgium, Switzerland, and Denmark for chocolates and bakery.

4aa8dedebbf81234d5c6f490f742f65f.jpg
Now that I have a job I can save funds and travel there for a week on my own ;) don't know how I will let my parents accept that, but I really want to try the bakery as well as see what the atmosphere and culture is like. If it's a no then I'll tag my brother along with me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts