Looking for a Somali teacher

Hey everyone. My name is Thomas. I live in Minnesota and in a couple months I'm moving to Somaliland to teach at the Abaarso School.
I aspire to learn Somali while I'm there. I've studied some in the past, I'm at an A1 level perhaps.

Is there anyone open to teaching me via Skype over the next six weeks, perhaps twice a week? Happy to discuss compensation with anyone interested.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Hey everyone. My name is Thomas. I live in Minnesota and in a couple months I'm moving to Somaliland to teach at the Abaarso School.
I aspire to learn Somali while I'm there. I've studied some in the past, I'm at an A1 level perhaps.

Is there anyone open to teaching me via Skype over the next six weeks, perhaps twice a week? Happy to discuss compensation with anyone interested.
Most people here are diaspora. You are more likely to find competent teachers on Somali Facebook pages.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

There are actual courses in minnesota that teach Somali. You could learn in either the UofM or in one of the community colleges in the area. If you are real and not a troll you should come back and do a Q&A it will be very helpful.