Looking for a housewife?

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
School can be a real pain, and if you are feeling depressed, talk to your family and maybe take a break from school. Don't lower yourself to the beck and call of some Farax, be the independent and strong woman you sought to be.

School has me extremely depressed and suicidal. I have what it take to be a housewife. My friends already joke that I live like a Hooyo because I'm always late to places because I'm cooking and cleaning. I hate what I'm studying and why am I even bothering with this when I'm clearly meant to be a housewife. I believe I would excel in the position of being a housewife so if you're looking for one, I'm your gal.

Me and my future kids need to be able to live comfortably and I need a monthly allowance. If you believe that you are capable of doing this preferably before next semester starts. Send your resume to my email please and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

minuufatima@gmail.com
Monthly allowance of how much exactly
:yacadiim:

hussein

Akh Right movement
School has me extremely depressed and suicidal. I have what it take to be a housewife. My friends already joke that I live like a Hooyo because I'm always late to places because I'm cooking and cleaning. I hate what I'm studying and why am I even bothering with this when I'm clearly meant to be a housewife. I believe I would excel in the position of being a housewife so if you're looking for one, I'm your gal.

Me and my future kids need to be able to live comfortably and I need a monthly allowance. If you believe that you are capable of doing this preferably before next semester starts. Send your resume to my email please and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

minuufatima@gmail.com

how religious would you say you are

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
My wife used to work as a teacher and she hated every bit of it. She hated waking up early in the morning, waiting at the bus stop in the cold, travelling two buses, teaching brats, doing lesson plannings and hated staying behind after school for meetings, plannings and CPD. She hated the fact that she would work when she was on her period. She hated the stress and pressure.

Now she's happier than ever after quitting her job and becoming a housewife. She knows she doesn't need to work since I make a decent amount of money. It really made her life happy and she enjoys staying at home fulfilling my needs. She always used to tell me why do girls want to get married if they can't be a wife? Just stay single if you want to be an "independent woman". Don't drag men with your bullshit. They just want a proper wife and an easy life.

hussein

Akh Right movement
My wife used to work as a teacher and she hated every bit of it. She hated waking up early in the morning, waiting at the bus stop in the cold, travelling two buses, teaching brats, doing lesson plannings and hated staying behind after school for meetings, plannings and CPD. She hated the fact that she would work when she was on her period. She hated the stress and pressure.

Now she's happier than ever after quitting her job and becoming a housewife. She knows she doesn't need to work since I make a decent amount of money. It really made her life happy and she enjoys staying at home fulfilling my needs. She always used to tell me why do girls want to get married if they can't be a wife? Just stay single if you want to be an "independent woman". Don't drag men with your bullshit. They just want a proper wife and an easy life.

Are you a truck driver?

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You

minuufatima@gmail.com
Housewives also have to be good in bed. Big daddy’s like me like to have sex 3 times a day.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Question

Do you want to be just a regular housewife or a rich house wife, if you want to be a spoiled, rich housewife then sadly sspot is not the place.

If you want to live with your inlaws and share a bathroom with your husband little siblings then you came to the right place!

Question

Do you want to be just a regular housewife or a rich house wife, if you want to be a spoiled, rich housewife then sadly sspot is not the place.

If you want to live with your inlaws and share a bathroom with your husband little siblings then you came to the right place!