Looking for a housewife?

I have an assignment due tommorow which I don’t wanna do at all so I’m gonna have the agree with you sis:damsel:
Call me old fashioned, but i was raised to serve my husband. Cook his meals, do his laundry, massage him after work, always clean the house. AND that’s exactly the wife Im gonna be. If he cheat on me it's because HE caught ME lacking. :2tjlv3e::dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb:
Xural ceeyn..

If I get a wife like you, I'll even wait for her after my death, no other xural ceeyn would be allowed in my heavenly mansion except her :banderas:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
School has me extremely depressed and suicidal. I have what it take to be a housewife. My friends already joke that I live like a Hooyo because I'm always late to places because I'm cooking and cleaning. I hate what I'm studying and why am I even bothering with this when I'm clearly meant to be a housewife. I believe I would excel in the position of being a housewife so if you're looking for one, I'm your gal.

Me and my future kids need to be able to live comfortably and I need a monthly allowance. If you believe that you are capable of doing this preferably before next semester starts. Send your resume to my email please and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

minuufatima@gmail.com
Are you willing to be shipped out to Ottawack?

Wow not even a hidden behind the ear flex? A Sleeve and rib cage tattoo? Lol what do your parents think wll?

Well it is what it is, I’ve got a good relationship with my mum she was just a little disappointed didn’t effect our relationship still close with her probably calls me twice a week.

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
School has me extremely depressed and suicidal. I have what it take to be a housewife. My friends already joke that I live like a Hooyo because I'm always late to places because I'm cooking and cleaning. I hate what I'm studying and why am I even bothering with this when I'm clearly meant to be a housewife. I believe I would excel in the position of being a housewife so if you're looking for one, I'm your gal.

Me and my future kids need to be able to live comfortably and I need a monthly allowance. If you believe that you are capable of doing this preferably before next semester starts. Send your resume to my email please and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

minuufatima@gmail.com
Are you being serious :farmajoyaab:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Any women looking for a house husband? Looking 10k monthly allowance and you need to stay 1000 miles away from me

:hillarybiz:

Are you willing to be shipped out to Ottawack?
Baadiyo isn't for me. I'm a city girl
Well it is what it is, I’ve got a good relationship with my mum she was just a little disappointed didn’t effect our relationship still close with her probably calls me twice a week.
Ma sha Allah. Happy to hear you have a good relationship with hooyo. That's what matters.
Are you being serious :farmajoyaab:
Why would I be joking? :chrisfreshhah:

minuufatima@gmail.com
I have an assignment due tommorow which I don’t wanna do at all so I’m gonna have the agree with you sis:damsel:
Call me old fashioned, but i was raised to serve my husband. Cook his meals, do his laundry, massage him after work, always clean the house. AND that’s exactly the wife Im gonna be. If he cheat on me it's because HE caught ME lacking. :2tjlv3e::dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb:

Two Queens who accept being women, I like it.
:sass2:

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
Baadiyo isn't for me. I'm a city girl

Ma sha Allah. Happy to hear you have a good relationship with hooyo. That's what matters.

Why would I be joking? :chrisfreshhah:
Having an education will put you on the same level a your husband. But as a housewife your nothing more than his possession.

Tbh personally a guy like me wants a partner not a possession abayo macan.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Having an education will put you on the same level a your husband. But as a housewife your nothing more than his possession.

Wait aren't you @Mad

:gucciwhat:

You had views like this all along? I was mistaken it seems :ohhh:

Being a housewife especially if you're a mother doesn't make you lesser than a woman who has a career and works. Cooking, cleaning, laundry, taking care of the kids, keeping up with their school and other activities, appointments etc.. is so much work. It's not easy.

Trending