Look what I found on insta...

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
I'm not even hating.. Just found it funny she's proud of being with a special needs man.... Hadana weeyba isku so sawirtay:mjlol:
Are you kidding me? She's flexing her white man. She's like: Look at you qumayos, I married a white man I will have caramel children while yourz will be dhuxul somali kkkk:russ:

Are you kidding me? She's flexing her white man. She's like: Look at you qumayos, I married a white man I will have caramel children while yourz will be dhuxul somali kkkk:russ:
thats the best part of it. These habaryars have that proud of my achievements smile of bagging these old bottom tier white men

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
thats the best part of it. These habaryars have that proud of my achievements smile of bagging these old bottom tier white men
They don't want to be qarxised that they are diana users when they give birth to dhuxul children so they marry white men to have light skinned children. It's a win win for them.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Wallahi hilarious the second video @Abdisamad3 posted blew me away f*cking GOLD

CaliTedesse

VIP
If they are happy with each other who are we to judge f*cking weirdos get a life people wallahi billahi

CaliTedesse

VIP
They are asking for it. They showcased it.
Not their fault their video got taken and posted on famous insta page ukhti. Midakale even if they shared it to the page. No need to hate waa childish as f*ck we Muslims we know better. If you like Somali brothers so much prove it make a vid and sent it to the page. Then you're real.

Trending