Look how scared Jeegaan are

Kezira

disneylanders
Jeegaan are most wretched people on this earth they are like a trying to force her STD's on you by forcing you to lay in bed with them and if you don't they will do anything to lay in bed with you. Super s jeegaan

Kezira

disneylanders
Isn’t there 1 main highway from Borame to hargeisa ? The rest is just dirt roads right.

The Suldaan needs to control all means of transport along that highway.
That is the plan I hope he does. It would be delightful to see more jeegaan tears spill on the floor

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
That is the plan I hope he does. It would be delightful to see more jeegaan tears spill on the floor

Just speaking from a tactical perspective , any goods that traditionally go east from Borame to hargeisa can be blocked by this suldaan if he controls the highway.

That could and should include goods from Ethiopia and Djibouti.

If he does a power play for the town over called wajaale, Somalilands economic life line is done.

Kezira

disneylanders
Just speaking from a tactical perspective , any goods that traditionally go east from Borame to hargeisa can be blocked by this suldaan if he controls the highway.

That could and should include goods from Ethiopia and Djibouti.

If he does a power play for the town over called wajaale, Somalilands economic life line is done.
Great analysis you know the location you are talking about the Wajaale road and Borama roads are main economic and vital roads. I hope he takes control and makes the Jeegaan Somalilanders yell like the little ducks they are. Yell in pain and tears as they find themselves unable to sleep at night.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
tenor.gif

Trending