Look at this portugese shithead spewing B.S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I saw it, he said Can you cite a source?
He's just trolling with those views too:mjlol:

The Portuguese under Tristão da Cunha were defeated by the Ajuran Sultanate in the battle of Barawa.

ElohJxbRRhuoyvwvS2zfvg.png

The Portuguese under João de Sepúvelda were defeated by the Ajuran Sultanate in the battle of Mogadishu.

bh6PRiIYS3iyiphhuk_l8Q.png

The Portuguese did sack Zeila and Berbera but Adal Sultanate managed to re-capture their cities and re-built it. Don't believe the Portuguese liar who is embarrassed with his own history.

Read more: https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=X1dDDwAAQBAJ&pg=PA60&dq=Ajuran+Imamate+mogadishu+failed&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjztKLhlOTdAhXMBsAKHcuZDZkQ6AEIKTAA#v=onepage&q=Ajuran Imamate mogadishu failed&f=false

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
The Portuguese under Tristão da Cunha were defeated by the Ajuran Sultanate in the battle of Barawa.

ElohJxbRRhuoyvwvS2zfvg.png

The Portuguese under João de Sepúvelda were defeated by the Ajuran Sultanate in the battle of Mogadishu.

bh6PRiIYS3iyiphhuk_l8Q.png

The Portuguese did sack Zeila and Berbera but Adal Sultanate re-captured those cities and re-built it. Don't believe the Portuguese liar who is embarrassed with his history.
I know, he's just trolling. Don't waste your time with a guy who's having those views

What fucking lies this little Portuguese pussy is telling :faysalwtf:.
Kulaha more than 200 years we controlled Mogadishu. What bullshit. You know If there was one country in Europe I would want Genghis Khan (Mongol empire Warlord) To KILL, RAPE AND PILLAGE.
It would be Portugal.

Portuguese c*nt. Our people sliced their hairy Mediterranean asses. Even if it's a joke he can go f*ck off. He barely got any views anyways.
:mahubowtf:

I remember hearing a story long ago, forgot where, about Portuguese taking some Somalis to Portugal tried to google about it and found this:
Apparently 2 centuries of war from the Portuguese and that they were the first colonisers not the French/Brits/Italians
Anyone know anything about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending