Look at this pathetic creature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I think you're just as much of a degenerate as the person who originally typed up that post for copying that and putting that qashin on this site.
The video is awful, though. It's ridiculously patronising and transparent in its attempt to "appeal" to a wider audience. They've checked all the boxes with the actors. A minority (and possibly gay judging from his mannerisms and appearance), a woman, and a disabled person. Absolutely perfect :bell:

Honestly I think you're just as much of a degenerate as the person who originally typed up that post for copying that and putting that qashin on this site.

The comment is awful, though. It's ridiculously patronising and transparent in its attempt to "appeal" to a the Somalispot audience. You've checked all the boxes with the wording. Lack of empathy (and possibly latent sexual deviance from the mannerism and appearance), male resentment and displaced anger. Absolutely perfect :bell:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300

The comment is awful, though. It's ridiculously patronising and transparent in its attempt to "appeal" to a the Somalispot audience. You've checked all the boxes with the wording. Lack of empathy (and possibly latent sexual deviance from the mannerism and appearance), male resentment and displaced anger. Absolutely perfect :bell:
Something you want to say? :mjlol:

Im not trying to make fun of the this guy or anything but for educational purpose just so you know what you are copying and pasting from this man below is an actual self proclaimed cynical shitposter (he was on drugs at the time)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you can see he doesn't look all there so... why go to these websites to get entertainment from the emotionally and mentally vunerable:/

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Even your responses become predictable :susp:

This is women's weekend, do not ruin it for me :birdman:
I'm sorry I don't entertain you like I used to.
I don't know if I can rekindle the spark that we had early on in our relationship. Now it's just so tired and dead, you know? I think we should take a break from each other. Give us a chance to figure stuff out. I'm sorry I'm saying this, but I feel like I've got no choice.
What's her problem??
Does she always come at people like this??
She's going through a rough patch right now. She's been roleplaying as a lawyer for the past few years, and I guess her mind's starting to unravel at the seams due to being called out for it so much.
Just pay her no mind.

If you go on google and look for a Somali forum SS is in second place for search ranking, outside observers will come on this site and see such garbage ass threads such as this, and will automatically generalize and form opinions on Somali's based on what is posted on this site.

If you go on google and look for a Somali forum SS is in second place for search ranking, outside observers will come on this site and see such garbage ass threads such as this, and will automatically generalize and form opinions on Somali's based on what is posted on this site.
Hmm really gets the bees buzzing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts