Look at this coon or arab nationalist

Screenshot_20201208-160244.png

Arab isn't my primary language u idiot @JJ300 somalis have every right to tell arabs to speak somali language in Somali or get the fk out somalia
Being Muslim is to worship allah and
not arabs nor arabic language fk out with your Arab nationalist
This person really brought grave saying I ask to speak arabs Somalia to speak somali language then brough saying tht @Jetlife and Somalis be question asking arabs to speak somali language in Somali ppl land
This why we need to stop arabs tht do this and Somalis tht coon for them

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
That guy is certainly a retard, probably no one will argue with that

But I don't get how some ppl can say to refugees to fk off of the hosting country. Like how?:stressed:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Ppl need to be aware of ppl like tht person
Cuz I think ppl like tht person exist in Somalia which are pushing this agenda onto somali ppl and youth
it wasn't long ago people where arguing that liberating palestine was a nobler goal then rebuilding somalia

Arabic is not a primary language for Muslims however to understand many islamic texts in its true form you'd have to learn arabic. Sure you could just get an English translation of it, but the actual meanimg could be altered as there is differences between the languages

in short, its not a must or have to be a primary language, but if you really want to know more qbout the deen it's recommended (just how jews learn hebrew for more knowledge on their religion)

That guy is certainly a retard, probably no one will argue with that

But I don't get how some ppl can say to refugees to fk off of the hosting country. Like how?:stressed:
If those refugees can't learn somali language then those ppl have reason
But how can somalia take refugees when Somalis can't take care of their own ppl and Somalis bantus tht lived in Somalia before those new refugees thtdying of hunger famine other things but when somali ppl accepts refugees from arabs or Indians or mongls or European ls those are treated better then ethnic Somalis and Somalis bantus tht lived in Somalia before them
I think Those refugees are given money house business and good live while ethnic Somalis and suffers in their own land and somali Bantus tht live there
So tell how the fk somalia government help those whe. It can't fking help it own ppl and somali Bantus live tht equally
This is not hate but true
Somali government are hypocrits if they helping non Somalis and no ethnic Somalis and Bantus the same away cuz
It is like saying I will treat guest better then my family does tht make sense

Arabic is not a primary language for Muslims however to understand many islamic texts in its true form you'd have to learn arabic. Sure you could just get an English translation of it, but the actual meanimg could be altered as there is differences between the languages

in short, its not a must or have to be a primary language, but if you really want to know more qbout the deen it's recommended (just how jews learn hebrew for more knowledge on their religion)
Ok tht but tht person meant is Somalis should speak arabic in Somali with arabs tht live there cuz apparently to tht person arabs don't have to learn somali language to communicate with somali s I. Public places schools stores shops tht person want arabs to speak their language to Somalis in Somalia cuz they arabs and don't have to learn somali language cuz arabs are Muslim and deen is revealed in arabic tht is the away I understood tht person comment

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
If those refugees can't learn somali language then those ppl have reason
But how can somalia take refugees when Somalis can't take care of their own ppl and Somalis bantus tht lived in Somalia before those new refugees thtdying of hunger famine other things but when somali ppl accepts refugees from arabs or Indians or mongls or European ls those are treated better then ethnic Somalis and Somalis bantus tht lived in Somalia before them
I think Those refugees are given money house business and good live while ethnic Somalis and suffers in their own land and somali Bantus tht live there
So tell how the fk somalia government help those whe. It can't fking help it own ppl and somali Bantus live tht equally
This is not hate but true
Somali government are hypocrits if they helping non Somalis and no ethnic Somalis and Bantus the same away cuz
It is like saying I will treat guest better then my family does tht make sense
Most of your reply is build upon Somalia taking refugees and Somalis helping them.
Somalia certaintly do not take refugees, nor provide them with help or any kind of services.
You don't need to twist how somalis treat their minorities with refugees being in Somalia, like these refugees want to stay somewhere and have no any link whatsoever to what happening to the bantus nor they know why. Saying to them to fk off have no justification.

Most of your reply is build upon Somalia taking refugees and Somalis helping them.
Somalia certaintly do not take refugees, nor provide them with help or any kind of services.
You don't need to twist how somalis treat their minorities with refugees being in Somalia, like these refugees want to stay somewhere and have no any link whatsoever to what happening to the bantus nor they know why. Saying to them to fk off have no justification.
I think what tht person meant is if those refugees don't want to Learn somali language and I am not twisting it true somali treat anyone with light more good then ethnic Somalis and bantu somalis
U can see how saois are treating those Syrian refugees but Somalis can't fking treat their own ppl good and help them and bantu somalis same
Cuz u can't tell me Somalis and somali government can't help your own ppl and bantu somalis being homeless and having not plminey or poverty or business and dying out hunger famine but the second non Somali and non bantu somali takes refuge in Somali ppl and government shower with those money give them houses business and treat them better cuz those are refugees while Somalis can't even help their own ppl and bantu Somalis equally
My opinion is I see this white skin ppl arabs Asians Indian ls Europeans tht comes to Somalis treat better then ethnic Somali and bantu Somalis
This is hypocrice at it finest
If somalia government can't even help their own ethnic ppl and Bantus Somalis then how those somali government manage to them those arabs tht come to in Somalia this doesn't make sense since somali government can't even help their fking own ethnic ppl and Bantus Somalis dying of hunger having not house nor job or money
I think there is agenda behind

View attachment 157930
Arab isn't my primary language u idiot @JJ300 somalis have every right to tell arabs to speak somali language in Somali or get the fk out somalia
Being Muslim is to worship allah and
not arabs nor arabic language fk out with your Arab nationalist
This person really brought grave saying I ask to speak arabs Somalia to speak somali language then brough saying tht @Jetlife and Somalis be question asking arabs to speak somali language in Somali ppl land
This why we need to stop arabs tht do this and Somalis tht coon for them
Says who? You? And who are you? The same one that will run from his parents and children on judgement day for fear. You want to tell me what god said is your primary language or you want to put forth your own parables and stand in challenge of your lords word?

Says who? You? And who are you? The same one that will run from his parents and children on judgement day for fear. You want to tell me what god said is your primary language or you want to put forth your own parables and stand in challenge of your lord word?
Don't come to me using Islam arab language is not my primary nor it will never be
Allah never said arabic is my primary language
Stop it now
Lol
U clearly not right in the head
And I never said I challenge Allah
Stop accusing me of tht
U weirdo
Bring evidence or just talking out your azz
And BTW tell those araba tht their land don't belong to them let's see if those arabs don't curse at u or drag to street u arab agent
Tht send to manuplate Somalis using Islam

Don't come to me using Islam arab language is not my primary nor it will never be
Allah never said arabic is my primary language
Stop it now
Lol
U clearly not right in the head
And I never said I challenge Allah
Stop accusing me of tht
U weirdo
Bring evidence or just talking out your azz
And BTW tell those araba tht their land don't belong to them let's see if those arabs don't curse at u or drag to street u arab agent
Tht send to manuplate Somalis using Islam
What langauge do you pray in then?

There lands do not belong to them. What are they? pharaoh and will bury themselves with their land. They settle for a time only.

Trending

Latest posts