Look at this bs

DD1B91BE-77EA-4F6B-B5C8-F590EB58CBAD.jpeg

it’s actually pretty hard to find another petition with this many signatures. This world is finished bro

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Change.org is a shitty platform. When has it ever brought change?

GoFundMe is a lot better imo, I don't even know how change.org even works.

I mean its gonna do as much as the yemen petitions, some signatures arent gonna help Yemen. Email or call your local politician urging him to speak on it.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
She deserve a fund raising miskiinta, I heard she used to work at Whatterburger in Texas and some director lied to her, she didn't even make money out of it, some people think you can make money on sites but it is all a lie, 3k isn't worth your reputation and all.

She deserve a fund raising miskiinta, I heard she used to work at Whatterburger in Texas and some director lied to her, she didn't even make money out of it, some people think you can make money on sites but it is all a lie, 3k isn't worth your reputation and all.
She should've read the contract and she should have known that giving a blowie on camera with hijab on isn't a good idea especially when isis was running the levant at the time the demand for arabs was up the director used her as a pawn for profits smart man morally unethical but smart. She got finessed for 12k but now shes a pop media figure she makes apperances on tv now. :mjdontkno:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
While there’s actually people suffering in the world who are more worthy of sympathy. We somehow choose to feel sorry for a Star who was earning $4K a month :camby:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
She should've read the contract and she should have known that giving a blowie on camera with hijab on isn't a good idea especially when isis was running the levant at the time the demand for arabs was up the director used her as a pawn for profits smart man morally unethical but smart. She got finessed for 12k but now shes a pop media figure she makes apperances on tv now. :mjdontkno:

She helped me took some stress off few times b4 so I kind have a soft spot for her and I approve her.:stopit: