Look at this Arab lizard the venom is real

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Arab for you guys. They'll throw you under the bus as soon as they get the chance.. Arab booty clappers here tell me share anything with these lizards.

Screenshot_20190419_134802.jpg

Link

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190419_134802.jpg
    Screenshot_20190419_134802.jpg
    337.2 KB · Views: 60

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is Arab for you guys. They'll throw you under the bus as soon as they get the chance.. Arab booty clappers here tell me share anything with these lizards.

View attachment 71072

Link

and that is why i will never respect Arabs. Truly i dont even believe they have a muslim heart. lol

Read between the lines, not only did he go after ms Omar, he went after her family too. The "her family" part has a racial connotation. He also called Americans "stupid" for actually being Islamic and giving refugee home. While the Arab state deports Somalis born in Saudi. The arabs walaahi are a vile race.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Also it tickles me that An Arab with a Saudi Citizenship is "Jealous" of a Somali who has an "American Citizenship" looool Goal

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It just shows you how much they hate us..

They are humans. They just have a whopped superiority complex about them. Prophet Muhammad pbuh said the greatest thing he feared for his people is racism. These are the race that used to be racist to Bilaal even tho the prophet pbuh guaranteed he is in Paradise? lol (by the way we somalis are racists too lol so dont throw stone at glass house lol)

U have to see people for who they are. then, emotionally u will be able to understand and move on

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
lol most likely a saudi. He just mad Ilhan want after Saudi Arabia and called out on what theyre doing to our brothers and sisters in Yemen.

One mother fucker? Have you seen how they treat refugees who go to their countries?
Stop being weak. There's plenty of good people and bad people in every race.

You're correct, some of these Arab countries treat immigrants like shit, but you're extrapolating that to every Arab individual, which is a stupid generalization.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Arabs :susp: if they were smart they would stop licking the cadaans men’s ass and letting them take everything.

But you’re Arab tho, should be a thing:lolbron:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

You're correct, some of these Arab countries treat immigrants like shit, but you're extrapolating that to every Arab individual, which is a stupid generalization.

Alcha

U need to go sit your Scientific futo on the corner. All Arabs are nasty lol

#this is Somali venting space

I never said all Arabs are bad on individual level. Just stated they are not our friends politically.

and that is why i will never respect Arabs. Truly i dont even believe they have a muslim heart. lol

Read between the lines, not only did he go after ms Omar, he went after her family too. The "her family" part has a racial connotation. He also called Americans "stupid" for actually being Islamic and giving refugee home. While the Arab state deports Somalis born in Saudi. The arabs walaahi are a vile race.
They don't so stay away

I never said all Arabs are bad on individual level. Just stated they are not our friends politically.
"This is Arab for you guys. They'll throw you under the bus as soon as they get the chance.. Arab booty clappers here tell me share anything with these lizards."

The political game is cutthroat at the national level, and I don't think we have friends. Blame our weakness, sxb.

these might not even be arabs, also lebanese arab christians are allied with israel and many gulf arabs,
she was hard on saudis too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending