Look at the people Farmaajo left in charge 😭

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The moment he entered the room and saw the money, he got a tingling on his head scalp. Wow. Gang sta invade the village

Now that Farmaajo has left the office everything not attached will be stolen😐 it's embarrassing walaahi, as if they would let his thieving fingers into an Emirati bank.

Rooble waa nasab landeere ah

he is making the langab yaryars cry like doocils they are

abo farmajo is gone, nasab landeere Rooble even makes fun of N&N and their corruption

Noolow landeere Sacad ah, farmajo collected a bunch of all the minorities and spread them online like cudur and said insult people like my hunter people because we have no manners so go and insult people you have never met online because this is the way of qashin

When Rooble walks, he walks like a landeere, you can see the Sacad Makahil Ogaden in his face

when i saw farmajo, i would have nightmares , dude just looks like soooooooo..........

Long Live Our Prime Minister, Prime Minister = Primus Inter pares = which means in Latin First Amongst Equals

with out you, the criminal farmajo would still be here

Man cant even make a joke :farmajoyaab:
Can you blame people though, we're probably the most corrupt country in the world and you have the PRIME MINISTER doing something like that... I can't I just can't.:mjlol:

burying-dying.gif

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Why is a PM strolling along with an low level foreign ambassador inside of Somali bank valves 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️
What a humiliation, only in Somalia shall a PM roll along with a foreign embassador in their own central bank feigning money.

Allayahow ii aas soomaliA wey dhimatay :mjcry:

World

VIP
What happened to our sovereignty? Why is the UAE even there? They want their money sure whatever but why are they allowed to just walk into the central bank like it’s theirs?

Prepare for 4-5 years of humiliation, forget about the possibility of Dawladnimo next 4 years. The class is gone.

And let me guess, your bipolar uncle was a paragon of civility and statesmanshipfor 5 years right?

be prepared for 4/5 years of dirty qabilist tricks because hawiye is now united and seeking blood because of what MX have done to them and they have learned all the dirty tricks from farmajo and co

don't throw rocks when you live in a glass house

i am always amazed at the delusional infantile nature of Mx to think they can dish out karma and will not get anything back

Baby Reaction GIF

And let me guess, your bipolar uncle was a paragon of civility and statesmanshipfor 5 years right?

be prepared for 4/5 years of dirty qabilist tricks because hawiye is now united and seeking blood because of what MX have done to them and they have learned all the dirty tricks from farmajo and co

don't throw rocks when you live in a glass house

i am always amazed at the delusional infantile nature of Mx to think they can dish out karma and will not get anything back

Baby Reaction GIF

You think it’s because of Qabil. 5 family members had jobs in HSM admin, MX had Army, Waziir under HSM. HSM
Actually visited Gedo,
Farmaajo
Didn’t. I felt for Somalia as a whole though he was making them stronger with independent foreign policy, stronger military. Farmaajo avoided even acknowledging MX exist for 5 years just to make HAG keyboard mooryaan like you happy yet he still failed. For that I
Actually welcome his defeat, and celebrate with you! HSM I respect that
he doesn’t give a damn what people think oF him. Let’s dance to this new
Hit anthem!

Based

VIP
This is very unprofessional. A prime minister shouldn’t be joking around like that. Unprofessionalism is a serious problem in Somalia it’s like the concept of professionalism is alien to us. Imagine an American politician did something like this? They’d rip him apart and throw him out on the streets. We can do better than this dear PM. CBB parasites using this as ammo is quite amusing though as if their supreme leader didn’t do this behind closed doors.

You think it’s because of Qabil. 5 family members had jobs in HSM admin, MX had Army, Waziir under HSM. HSM
Actually visited Gedo,
Farmaajo
Didn’t. I felt for Somalia as a whole though he was making them stronger with independent foreign policy, stronger military. Farmaajo avoided even acknowledging MX exist for 5 years just to make HAG keyboard mooryaan like you happy yet he still failed. For that I
Actually welcome his defeat, and celebrate with you! HSM I respect that
he doesn’t give a damn what people think oF him. Let’s dance to this new
Hit anthem!

stop please murax. Farmajo got rid of every OG employed in villa Somalia and gave a few yar yar from las canood and las qoray and vast majority of posts to Marehan

farmajo was the most qabilist president and he filled every major agasimo posts to Mx specially the last couple years

there were posts meant for other clans that farmajo gave to his kin

I am amazed at how farmajo has tricked you to appear as a messiah

this is the power of social media

Trending

Latest posts