Look At How Corrupt Zimbabwe Is

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Slam Dunk Wow GIF by NBA
I Mean Law And Order GIF by SVU
Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
Silicon Valley Truth GIF

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
So where are all the successful, prosperous and advanced non-Bantu Nations in Sub-Saharan Africa?

Nicky What GIF by Canticos World

Also, Niger-Congo peoples have previously had well administered kingdoms in West, Central and Southern Africa.
Only west Africa had good kingdoms, everything below the sahel is a joke

Khaemwaset

VIP
And us Cushites are right? How very funny. If we had better capabilities, we wouldn’t be here in the West with our parents seeking asylum as our countries has been destroying itself for the last 35 yrs.

Historically speaking, yes the cushites have had lots of organised kingdoms and empires whilst the rest of the continent didn't, so we can achieve such things even in rough terrain.
The main problem the horn has is weak and currupt governments which cannot provide for the people which forces them to fall back on their trbe and thus starts all these tribal wars.
And also, Somalia could have ended the civil war back in 2006 with the Icu but the Ethiopians invaded. How can somalia build a goverment when it gets shot down in its infancy by its neighbours supported by the most powerful country in the world?
I don't shit on other africans even though my country Djibouti is quite stable albeit a corrupt shit show with a joke of a government.

Somalis can't and shouldn't feel humbled and bend over like other africans. We are a hard people and lots of pride so we can put that towards building ourselves up.
We shouldn't throw away our pride because of current factors, that's weak.

Historically speaking, yes the cushites have had lots of organised kingdoms and empires whilst the rest of the continent didn't, so we can achieve such things even in rough terrain.
Not true. You have the Ashanti kingdom, the kingdom of Mali to name a few. For goodness sake, the richest man in the worlds history was a man from Mali.

There is no denying that Horners did have strong and powerful kingdoms, but all of this comparisons and put downs to be frank is embarrassing. Let’s focus on improving our country instead of having to resort to ‘We Wuz’ nonsense and using that to feel better about that ourselves. Now that is weak and I’m seeing it all over this forum.
The main problem the horn has is weak and currupt governments which cannot provide for the people which forces them to fall back on their trbe and thus starts all these tribal wars.
And also, Somalia could have ended the civil war back in 2006 with the Icu but the Ethiopians invaded. How can somalia build a goverment when it gets shot down in its infancy by its neighbours supported by the most powerful country in the world?
I don't shit on other africans even though my country Djibouti is quite stable albeit a corrupt shit show with a joke of a government.

Somalis can't and shouldn't feel humbled and bend over like other africans. We are a hard people and lots of pride so we can put that towards building ourselves up.
We shouldn't throw away our pride because of current factors, that's weak.
We should humble ourselves. Where is your racism and looking down on others got you? We have members here who are well into their 30s who’ve never seen a stable and peaceful Somalia. At this point the past is all we have and unless we buckle down and stop comparing and thinking about other groups to feel superior to, whilst our government robs us blind, we will continue with our country being like this. Like I said in the other thread it’s pathetic.

Khaemwaset

VIP
You completely missed the point

Not true. You have the Ashanti kingdom, the kingdom of Mali to name a few. For goodness sake, the richest man in the worlds history was a man from Mali.
Those are west Africans, they are ancestors of the bantus but the bantus are below the sahel. I'm not condoning it but west Africans looked down on those below the sahel and commonly invaded them so why group them as the same when that is historically and genetically false.
Niger Congo- Bantus and Nigers (west africans who live along the Niger river)
Bantus - group of people descended from west Africans 2,000 years ago wo come from camaroon and where one of the first agriculturalists in sub saharan Africa which is why the expanded so much.

We should humble ourselves. Where is your racism and looking down on others got you?
I'm not racist, I think you confused my online persona with my actual beliefs. Most of my friends are africans, I just like to play into the macrobian bs online cause it's funny.

At this point the past is all we have and unless we buckle down and stop comparing and thinking about other groups to feel superior to, whilst our government robs us blind, we will continue with our country being like this. Like I said in the other thread it’s pathetic.
You take online too seriously, Im the real world I have never met a somali who starts discussing about how superior we are to other africans or how Caucasian we are. We are simply proud of our identity and spend most of our time cursing the government in Mogadishu.

I don't understand what you are trying to say, are you saying that somalis should dicth their pride because of how shit the homeland is?
In that case that is pathetic in itself. Why would anyone lower themselves because of their countries status.
In the end of the day, we are somali and pride come naturally with that label and it is pride and arrogance in our ability to be great that will allow the people to build back up once the various issues and threats are done away with one by one.
Don't let ajnabis walk all over you because of your countrie's situation, we are known for being a hard people and we defend our honor no matter the circumstances.

Whats somalis need the most right now is pride and faith and that will help bring us forward so that we can hold these governments accountable.
Nationalism is key for the success of the Somalis

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He has the power to heal ? So why doesn't he fix his ugly nose .

Inquiring minds would like to know

Wow. I think that was a bit extreme on the hate comment huuno :ohhhdamn:

Trending