Long live the somali bantus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walahi they are the most maskiin people you will ever meet. I welcome their take over with open :rejoice: may they multiply in number inshaallah

cambuulo shake

Ar Wakanda ii geeya
I always wanted a reer xamar cad and a big batty Madow to be my 2nd and 3rd wife.

Reer xamar for the mac macan food and a Madow so i can have a super athletic son thats jumping out the gym at the tender age of 8

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Bantu are growing in numbers in the most fertile regions in our land, they need to be shipped back to Tanzania where they originally hailed from,
We have nothing in common,they could barely speak somali after being there for a century
They might be might be about 7% of thr poplution now but that multiply.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
They have to go back, along with those filthy gypsy 'Reer Xamars' or 'Cadcads' as their called, to wherever they came from.
#SENDTHEMBACK

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
At this point it's too late to stop their growth in numbers. Somalia in 2080 will look like Tanzania. :manny:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
They are great people mashallah, I am very happy their number has increased so much. It’s about time that the peaceful people who own and inhabit the most fertile lands of Somalia get proper representation. :)

They are great people mashallah, I am very happy their number has increased so much. It’s about time that the peaceful people who own and inhabit the most fertile lands of Somalia get proper representation. :)
Are you Bantu? :browtf:

I would rather have a Schizophrenic Somali working the fields than a docile benefit scrounging Madow.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Are you Bantu? :browtf:

No, but if I was I would have no problem stating it. I love peaceful people :)

I would rather have a Schizophrenic Somali working the fields than a docile benefit scrounging Madow.

Well too bad ur vision is not relevant, and benifits scrounging? That’s rich because Somali bantus are the hardest working group in Somalia, they work at all the ports (loading/unloading), fishing, farming, construction etc while the Geeljire depends on monthly handouts from his relatives abroad. You can hate them based on ignorance, but there’s no need to make up false allegations :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts