Long history of Christian plot Against Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
http://www.theeastafrican.co.ke/new...la/2558-4390276-view-asAMP-mfkanlz/index.html

"Menelik addressed the heads of the governments of Italy, France, Germany, and England in a letter in 1878: “My country is far distant from your country.

“My road to the coast, to Zeila, Tajura and Aden is at present closed by the Muslims. They prevent my receiving into my country provisions, arms, agricultural implements, artisans or even messengers of the Gospel.

“Will you kindly raise your powerful voice in order that I may have this way opened to me, for I desire to inaugurate in my country European civilisation, intelligence and arts?”

In the same letter, he went on, “we hope that our crown which honours Jesus Christ will never be trampled to the ground by the children of Mohammed.”

And yet, a little later: “If truly you are the protectors of Christians, it is today that you must give us proof.”

Came the Scramble for Africa — and Menelik would write to the Governments of Britain, Italy, France, Germany and the Czar of Russia.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Always find Afrocentrists love for Ethiopia ironic. They've been friends with Europeans for centuries selling out fellow African countries.

Afrocentrists are delusional otherwise they would have known Ethiopia was one of the major imperial helpers.

Habeshi are pathetic traitors. Their ancestors would never have enlisted the help of European scum to Somalis, which just goes to show how afraid they were of us.

Zero

Somaliland patriot
Always find Afrocentrists love for Ethiopia ironic. They've been friends with Europeans for centuries selling out fellow African countries.
They honor Ethiopia who sided with Europeans to fight against us Somalis in a coalition.And they wonder why we Somalis look down on them.:childplease:

Zero

Somaliland patriot
And you’re from British somaliland kkk
I'm from whatever state that was there before the union with Somalia.There was never one united somali state throughout history.Isn't it funny that the powerful eras of us somalis are when we all mind our own businesses.:sass1:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm from whatever state that was there before the union with Somalia.There was never one united somali state throughout history.Isn't it funny that the powerful eras of us somalis are when we all mind our own businesses.:sass1:
You are criticising the Ethiopian xabesh for being a lapdog of the colonialist west while somaliland was created by the British and in somaliland they take the word of their British colonial masters as gospel the borders the British colonialists made is seen as being sacrosanct by your tribe.

In all fairness we can argue that Isaac tribe and xabeshi are similar in that respect

Zero

Somaliland patriot
You are criticising the Ethiopian xabesh for being a lapdog of the colonialist west while somaliland was created by the British and in somaliland they take the word of their British colonial masters as gospel the borders the British colonialists made is seen as being sacrosanct by your tribe.

In all fairness we can argue that Isaac tribe and xabeshi are similar in that respect
The borders the British colonialists made is seen as being sacrosanct by us for political,military and economic interests.

The funny thing is that you guys think this is about Somalis. This is about arabs, they Arabized and islamisized Egypt, Sudan and the shores of the Horn. We have a rivalry with them that dates back to 600s, kind of like the one you guys think you have with Ethiopia lol. Anyways, Somalis were already colonized by his time.

Last edited:

World

VIP
The funny thing is that you guys think this is about Somalis. This is about arabs, they Arabized and islamisized Egypt, Sudan and the shores of the Horn. We have a rivalry with them that dates back to 600s, kind of like the one you guys think you have with Ethiopia lol. Anyways, Somalis were already colonized by his time.
Somalis were only colonised by Europeans in the 1920s, so what are you talking about?

Somalis were only colonised by Europeans in the 1920s, so what are you talking about?
Djibouti was colonized in the 1850s, and Somalia a bit later.

Colonialism: 1840-1960

Between 1840 and 1886, the British East India Company established a series of trade treaties with various Somali chiefs. Italy also had a hand in the early establishment of Somalia and marked out the boundaries of Italian Somaliland in the south between 1897 and 1908. Ethiopia claimed the Ogaden region of western Somaliland in 1897.

Djibouti was colonized in the 1850s, and Somalia a bit later.

Colonialism: 1840-1960

Between 1840 and 1886, the British East India Company established a series of trade treaties with various Somali chiefs. Italy also had a hand in the early establishment of Somalia and marked out the boundaries of Italian Somaliland in the south between 1897 and 1908. Ethiopia claimed the Ogaden region of western Somaliland in 1897.
Weren’t you begging Europeans to leave you alone and beg for ports lmao and you were allowed firearms for being Christian

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
One of the reasons why i believe Aidstopian and Kenyan armies should leave Somalia and if not, the positions of their armies must be targeted.
And anyone who works with them is a traitor. You all know the only medicine that cures treason.
Even giving them a water is treason.

waraabe

Your superior

didnt darod give their daughters and sisters to the british and italian colonisers as welcome gifts kkkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
didnt darod give their daughters and sisters to the british and italian colonisers as welcome gifts kkkk
Most isaac would have become gaalo if it wasnt for darood hence one of the best known isaac politicians is micheal maryamo a catholic isaac and today saleeban gaal who runs somaliland even during the previous presidents administrations, hes a catholic.

waraabe

Your superior
Most isaac would have become gaalo if it wasnt for darood hence one of the best known isaac politicians is micheal maryamo a catholic isaac and today saleeban gaal who runs somaliland even during the previous presidents administrations, hes a catholic.

but darod is the only tribe that is openly atheis, the only somali married to yahuud is a darod woman called amal farah, lets not forget darod women were comfort women gus the british and italian colonisers like the daughter of mj suldan amina boqor

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
but darod is the only tribe that is openly atheis, the only somali married to yahuud is a darod woman called amal farah, lets not forget darod women were comfort women gus the british and italian colonisers like the daughter of mj suldan amina boqor
The leader of somaliland upper Houses of Parliament is a Christian catholic man given the nickname saleeban gaal

Status
Not open for further replies.