London's most popular baby names in 2020

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The great replacement taking place.

Ninkii cadaanka ahaa xaniinyaha ba laga siibey.

How can you just sit back and watch your replacement.

It is that a lot of Muslims just have few very popular names, so they concentrate on those. As for the whites they have very large pool. It doesn’t indicate the majority of the residence.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What do you guys think of this?

I am thinking UK is no longer Churchill's England but Amiita Bachaan Pakistani land. I am kinda depressed now.

but...... Alhamadhulilaah my brother had a baby last year and he name his son Yusuf. And also another brother in Sweden followed suit- Yusuf too. Mashalaah may they have the beauty and taqwaah of Prophet Yusuf pbuh

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It is that a lot of Muslims just have few very popular names, so they concentrate on those. As for the whites they have very large pool. It doesn’t indicate the majority of the residence.
not even lol, this is about disproportionality of names in London compared to other british cities.

For example Ibrahim is 48.5% more likely to appear in London than other cities. Not that Ibrahim is the name of 48.5% of babies lol. So if on average 0.01% of names i’m other cities are ibrahim then in London it’d be 0.01485%.

These monkeys don’t know how to read. Mohamed (all spelling versions) is the most common and if all spellings aren’t included as one then Noah is. After that it’s more english names.

It’s sad for gaalo raac because Muslims will inherit Europe and all the worlds wealth very quickly and soon

1634701784786.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts