London Zoo Animals on the Loose

Macalin M

Out here
Why did he say Mogadishu when they looked Madow? Also what kinda attempt was that. You have a nank and the guys trips and you still can’t shank him kkkkkkkkk

Macalin M

Out here
The comments are cussing Muslims. I doubt these guys were Muslim and I doubt these inbreds with their 1 GCSE know where mogadishu is. But what’s with this David Vance guy always getting on to Somalis. Did a xalimo break his heart?

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
The comments are cussing Muslims. I doubt these guys were Muslim and I doubt these inbreds with their 1 GCSE know where mogadishu is. But what’s with this David Vance guy always getting on to Somalis. Did a xalimo break his heart?
I think it’s because they would be seen as inherently racist and ‘neo-nazi’ if they take a jab at Afro-Caribbean Madows then there would be an outcry.

Somalis are a joke for both them and madows. They can cuss us and muslims how many times they want, it wouldn’t be seen as severe

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

Shoreditch is known as Somali highstreet though kkkkkk especially during weekends. Met the craziest Hawiyes in Shoreditch one Hawiye nigga was telling me how he fought the Ethiopians in 2006 and laughs when a stupid little roadman tries to draw him out in London LOL. Them man on some next level shit

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why did he say Mogadishu when they looked Madow? Also what kinda attempt was that. You have a nank and the guys trips and you still can’t shank him kkkkkkkkk
He hates somalis and blames madow actions on them.

Somalis

Because Hollywood are too retarded to get real Somalis to play Somalis ON FILMS ABOUT SOMALIA, instead they choose chimpanzee looking gorillas to the play the parts hence why everyone thinks people in Somalia looks like someone from the Congo.

Either way, Somalis have Islam, these animals have nothing. They will kill their brother or cousin over money.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
londoners:kodaksmiley:

thumb_sign-here-for-this-l-the-liberal-tears-are-at-35332757.png

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
If he didnt want jail time he should've just squared up like a real man
Who cares anyway. They chose the drug life. None of that happens to me,because i mind my own business and work for a living. Only once or twice a year someone will get stabbed for mistaken identity.

If anything whites should be happy these negros are killing each other. Less ofthe violent genes will be passed down.

:samwelcome:

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
the land of fish guts smell
The land of immigrants gutting eachother like the fish market
The land of dispair and tragedy
Women with teeth of piranhas
The land of damp tramps
The land of no fucking opportunity
Cunts can't even choose to stay in the EU or not takes them a decade to make a fuucking decision
The land of wankers
The land of dajjal
The land of slavers
The LAND OF pale soulless gingers
THE LAND OF ENGLAND

Trending