London tube bomber *omalians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
pray they aint malis. i want to visit london in december to shop for a 2nd wifie. i had chics over there ask for $1 mehr.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somalis are arguably the worst immigrants to Europe.
I agree with you. From begging the government while claiming their kids are bastards, to shanking elders with knives inorder to steal their belongings. They're embarrassing. The Eurotrash Somalis are the worst followed by the Canadians.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I agree with you. From begging the government while claiming their kids are bastards, to shanking elders with knives inorder to steal their belongings. They're embarrassing. The Eurotrash Somalis are the worst followed by the Canadians.
No Chill :damedamn::damedamn::damedamn:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I'm a minnesotan from now on :browtf:

Don't generalize. I see more Somalis at the booned halls of the university and doctors and lawyer offices. Especially the girls, the men are trash as always.

The American Somalis have to perform better because there is no state to protect them to the extent that the European nations do, and Somalis are abusing it, sadly.

Apollo

VIP
The American Somalis have to perform better because there is no state to protect them to the extent that the European nations do, and Somalis are abusing it, sadly.

This myth that certain Somalis perform much better than in other locations is bullshit. The same pattern of dysfunction is found in all Somali diasporas.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
This myth that certain Somalis perform much better than in other locations is bullshit. The same pattern of dysfunction is found in all Somali diasporas.
What could be the reason behind that :patrice:

Don't generalize. I see more Somalis at the booned halls of the university and doctors and lawyer offices. Especially the girls, the men are trash as always.

If Somalis in America are performing well then why do we have a huge bad reputation despite only being 100,000 population.

:susp:

Only Somalis in Africa and Asia are reproductive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts