LONDON SOMALIS BEWARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
somali londoners need to settle the score. one somali killed, kill 5 Madows. this will stop them.
Why don't the unemployed somalis take one for the team. Most of them do shit in school anyway. Might as well do jihad and become martyrs. I am high iq so i won't jeopardise my education for this but many somalis are failing at the drug game and need to start doing revenge killings.

:bell:

Nin-culus

Laandheer
I’m On my way to making it out myself, but even less than 10years ago. We didn’t let this slide and Somalis used to roll on anyone that wanted war (notorious for being in numbers)but the younger generation and even the guys that are involved with that road shit it’s like they lost their identity and are Somali by name. I don’t blame them as they faced there own problems on their own.

The solution would be for all the low life drug xasheesh selling lean sipping shaqo la an niggas to sacrifice themselves and wipe out random Madows that are involved. :denzelnigga:

Thing is these niggas won’t die for shit tho. They won’t die for they manhood, won’t die for their nation they not gone die for shit. men ain’t men no more.

I’m On my way to making it out myself, but even less than 10years ago. We didn’t let this slide and Somalis used to roll on anyone that wanted war (notorious for being in numbers)but the younger generation and even the guys that are involved with that road shit it’s like they lost their identity and are Somali by name. I don’t blame them as they faced there own problems on their own.

The solution would be for all the low life drug xasheesh selling lean sipping shaqo la an niggas to sacrifice themselves and wipe out random Madows that are involved. :denzelnigga:

Thing is these niggas won’t die for shit tho. They won’t die for they manhood, won’t die for their nation they not gone die for shit. men ain’t men no more.
What's the point? they get stabbed for nothing anyway because Madows don't care. If i didn't have any UNI or studies to keep me focused i would have made a hobby out of killing Madows. In fact i would become a Madow serial killer. Thank god my mother kept me on the education path.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
I had my fair share of fun growing up and I too enjoyed the art of smoking a jarer. countless times did me and my brothers hunt-a-jarer. amongst One of my best memories. If I was still about that life I definately would have gotten away with slaughtering Madows. maybe catch a case or 2 which would result in no further action. In my day we use to feast on the jarers like xoolo. they dont know mercy so we never showed none. nevertheless, im in a similar position to you now and got way too much to risk and even though im from a high risk area I dont attract that type of bullshit no more.

:denzelnigga:

Last edited:
I had my fair share of fun growing up and I too enjoyed the art of smoking a jarer. countless times did me and my brothers hunt-a-jarer. amongst One of my best memories. If I was still about that life I definately would have gotten away with slaughtering Madows. maybe catch a case or 2 which would result in no further action. In my day we use to feast on the jarers like xoolo. they dont know mercy so we never showed none. nevertheless, im in a similar position to you now and got way too much to risk and even though im from a high risk area I dont attract that type of bullshit no more.

:denzelnigga:
Ain't worth it bro us educated nigga gonna have to rebuild Somalia. Let the commited street thugs be the soldiers and hold their own nuts.

Why don't the unemployed somalis take one for the team. Most of them do shit in school anyway. Might as well do jihad and become martyrs. I am high iq so i won't jeopardise my education for this but many somalis are failing at the drug game and need to start doing revenge killings.

:bell:
I'm guessing it's like 70/71 which is indeed high for a Somali.

Your use of the phrase 'like literally' indicates that it's even lower. You're not helping yourself.
You are an imbecile. Stop wasting my time. You picked two words and defected my argument like an idiot would. You must be another one of those basement dwelling ajnabis that has an obsessive hatred against Somalis. Just don't take your hatred on onto the streets.

:kodaksmiley:

Last edited:
You are an imbecile. Stop waisting my time. You picked two words and defected my argument like an idiot would. You must be another one of those basement dwelling ajnabis that has an obsessive hatred against Somalis. Just don't take your hatred on onto the streets.

:kodaksmiley:
You mean "wasting"? You come across as shockingly stupid for someone proclaiming to have a high IQ. I think I was a bit too generous. It's probably lower than my earlier estimate.

You mean "wasting"? You come across as shockingly stupid for someone proclaiming to have a high IQ. I think I was a bit too generous. It's probably lower than my earlier estimate.
Oh wow!! one spelling mistake typing with shitty spell check on Android and you suddenly think your Einstein. I won't engage a low iq retard like you any further.

Have fun overanalyzing your own sentences you autistic loser.

:chrisfreshhah:

Oh wow!! one spelling mistake typing with shitty spell check on Android and you suddenly think your Einstein. I won't engage a low iq retard like you any further.

Have fun overanalyzing your own sentences you autistic loser.

:chrisfreshhah:
*You're. You're welcome for the free English lesson.

I approve this. dura all the madoows u can get ur hands on.

get back your warrior reputation waryaada awoogiin lagub!

stack bulletproof vests under neath, and carry knive, especially since u won't spend a lot of time in prison in the UK for stabbing niggars.

happy hunting sxbyaal.

said the little skinny lamagoodle twerp sitting in his basement waiting for his mama to call him for his bananna.

Nigga sit your little skinny arse down before i -slap you thru the internet. The only thing you hunting is basement bed bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending