LONDON SOMALIS BEWARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
it's what dragged us behind. It's our trademark mindset.

I'd lay 100 Madows myself if I was involved in a gang. if u are going to be repping the somali community, put fear in the hearts of anyone who is out to get somalis.

wallahi i wouldn't sleep until i laid 100 madows myself.

Its a modern day thing bro. Back in the early to late 00s, Somalis were proper united. We had each others backs. Literally madows in london were gettin it back then. But, for the past 10 years, something has happened to the Somali youth. No more Somali pride, all wannabe Madow and shit. Its a joke.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Its a modern day thing bro. Back in the early to late 00s, Somalis were proper united. We had each others backs. Literally madows in london were gettin it back then. But, for the past 10 years, something has happened to the Somali youth. No more Somali pride, all wannabe Madow and shit. Its a joke.
kinda the same in canada every somali had each otherback when we fought the jamaicans now all the somali youth are imitating jamaicans and are faar more savage than them smh

Arma

VIP
kinda the same in canada every somali had each otherback when we fought the jamaicans now all the somali youth are imitating jamaicans and are faar more savage than them smh

I know all about the going ons of Reer Hennyland. I don't know how it got to this state. Lets just hope, ita just a phase and they'll get out of that.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I know all about the going ons of Reer Hennyland. I don't know how it got to this state. Lets just hope, ita just a phase and they'll get out of that.
Its beyond repair here too late if jamaicans are warning their children about somalis than how worse is our case?

Somali people are cawaan.

90% of our problems would go away if we stopped treating each other so badly.

hala waso.

Instead of copying upper class highly educated gaalo they choose to imitate the bottom of the barrel low tier garacyo gaalo :francis:
it's a culture problem.

look at back home, no one sees xabashis, kenyans and the burundis as enemies, but God forbid I cross over to a dusty tuulo with my herd.:kanyehmm:

how the f*ck do you change that mindset?

maybe if IQ donation was a thing, we would go steal some points from the jews and east asians.

Arma

VIP
Instead of copying upper class highly educated gaalo they choose to imitate the bottom of the barrel low tier garacyo gaalo :francis:

They've fallen into the trap of that we have the same skin tone as Madows, so they think they're madow too.

Arma

VIP
it's a culture problem.

look at back home, no one sees xabashis, kenyans and the burundis as enemies, but God forbid I cross over to a dusty tuulo with my herd.:kanyehmm:

how the f*ck do you change that mindset?

maybe if IQ donation was a thing, we would go steal some points from the jews and east asians.

You're absolutely spot on bro. Every other day, tonnes of filthy aids ridden Oromos flood our Northern lands, and selfish (claiming to be native to our lands) bantus in the South, both are enjoying life in Somalia, while we're busy dying in famines and clan warfare over empty dry spots of land.

You're absolutely spot on bro. Every other day, tonnes of filthy aids ridden Oromos flood our Northern lands, and selfish (claiming to be native to our lands) bantus in the South, both are enjoying life in Somalia, while we're busy dying in famines and clan warfare over empty dry spots of land.

We are cursed, there is no other way to explain this, when you are cursed as a people, no amount of IQ or collective Intelligence is going to help you out, your programmed for self destruction.

In those dry spots of land you will find people with huge livestock and every couple of month they slaughter a dozen of them for the dead while all around them the living die from hunger.

The scary part is that somewhere in that ancestry many individuals whom Allah has given knowledge to neglected their duties and as a result a clueless generation arose who know nothing and they will burden a portion of that sin.

This is test for us all, we either contribute and become part of this curse, or we ourselves and our children become the exception, and this journey starts by becoming righteous ourselves then finding a righteous spouse.

We are cursed, there is no other way to explain this, when you are cursed as a people, no amount of IQ or collective Intelligence is going to help you out, your programmed for self destruction.

In those dry spots of land you will find people with huge livestock and every couple of month they slaughter a dozen of them for the dead while all around them the living die from hunger.

The scary part is that somewhere in that ancestry many individuals whom Allah has given knowledge to neglected their duties and as a result a clueless generation arose who know nothing and they will burden a portion of that sin.

This is test for us all, we either contribute and become part of this curse, or we ourselves and our children become the exception, and this journey starts by becoming righteous ourselves then finding a righteous spouse.
Why are we cursed?
Somalis are devout people. There are kuffar countries all over the world doing much better than us.

Why are we cursed?
Somalis are devout people. There are kuffar countries all over the world doing much better than us.
To put it simply, our current qabiil-based mentality & religious extremism are the predominant reasons why our country is a shithole.

At least 6 Somalis have died in Camden due to gang shit or street fights in the last 13 years,deep it.

That is just one area in London too.

Last edited:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Don't know why autistic whites are so afraid. Minorities are literally killing each other.

Cus once they finish each other off,They go a come for us
nf2qnas212qx.png

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Guerilla Gangs stab and kill Somalis on regular while Xalimos are busy entertaining them. UK Somalis are bunch of cucks.

:dead::dead1:

Bu bu but it's only Certain London Fobs. I cant fathom the Maskax gymnastics these mofocukers engage in their deflection. Btw, I dont think the solution is
giphy (1).gif
but rather
tenor.gif

download.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts