LONDON SOMALIS BEWARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loooooooooooooool
Why is a 30 year old beefing teenagers:russ:
RIP though.

It's a lot more common than you think. It used to happen a lot when I was 13-14. The older Somali kids 17-22 used to constantly get into fights with older madows. Sometimes drug related, otherwise childish nonsense. Like this 16 year old Jamaican kid got into a fight with some Somali kid back when I was in school and it escalated to point where his uncles (who owned a barbers) got involved and grown pricks that hang out there were fighting literal 6th form kids for weeks. Yardies have 40+ year olds still on road, where only now the first generation of proper Somali Londoners are hitting their early 30's in numbers.

I can't take these articles serious no more. Someone I know stabbed another guy from the area and left him in a critical condition. The papers made it out to be such a cold-blooded and random attack when in reality he 100% knew it could happen because he provoked it. Even a few years ago, a Somali kid in his teens got sentenced for murder after he stabbed and killed some grown Madow guy in his 30's. Had pics of his gf and kids floating around for weeks talking about how good of a family man he was while beefing lil road yutes

:westbrookwtf:
They always say they were good ppl. But obviously their death reflects how they lived. Live by the sword....die by the sword applies here. You can't just make enemies and expect them to back off just because you want out.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
This is why I hate poor ghetto people and ghetto Blacks are the absolute worst.

Madows would never target any other ethnicity like this. The hate is real.
Trust me. They are looking for excuses. How many Somalis did they stab. Yet Somalis didn't go and attack their mothers and sisters and drunk uncles. These ppl are savage road men.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Guerilla Gangs stab and kill Somalis on regular while Xalimos are busy entertaining them. UK Somalis are bunch of cucks.

a bantu was stabbed by a somali last year in southall and the blacks went on a same rampage, early last year

and sadly we are the most distinct race on earth, yesterday a Philippine asked me if i was somali,

Guerilla Gangs stab and kill Somalis on regular while Xalimos are busy entertaining them. UK Somalis are bunch of cucks.

females by nature love foreign guuuuus, this is how you know we have failed, an Indian or pakistani seen with an adoon or cadan is killed, honour killing need to be made a policy in our society,

why kill the , maybe focus on the Madows fucking them:manny:

once she has been smashed she need to be put down, females of old never did this with our foreing neoughbours, they had shame,

but i blame the large absent fathers and the high divorcee, luckly its usually always 1door chicks who do it, darood over all are in charge of their girls, daghters,

its the 1door females who have weak dads, they make the most of chicks getting on with ajanabi man,

i ocne had a drunk 1door girl, she said are yuo from somaliland, anyways in 2007 i was going homwe from uni, she said she is pisst as her baby was taking from her bad council, he was bastarrd, she was drunk, tall gorgouse, light skin, big ass and said you are so handsome, the ajanabi baby was taken away and she said to me ca i touch your face, she did for about 20 minutes, she said i want yuo to come home with me, back of the bus, with my freind who was muslim asian, he was laughing
i said no thanks, she said if yuo refuse my ofccer, i will get off in the next stop and get into a bar/pub, it was frida night and i will take a dude home, i swear when she got off she went into a bar, and a adoon and cadan dude went into, i pretty sure they gangbanged her 1door style,

the average somali female waa good behaved, its the somalilanders that have embarrassed us, i could have smashed her but i did not want zina, she was fine, besides what if she had std, she had a half somali baby, allwing a random dude to get yuo pregnant must take a lot of il adeeg,

Tukraq

VIP
she had hips to die for, tall, light skin, soft hair long hair, she looked brazlian or latina but taller, 1doros keep your nago in chick in london,
sahib raahyso as somali elders would say:mjlol: your right about it being a UK problem though, the elders were talking about ajanib s:pachah1: they even allow being gangster as long as you change by 30, then you can be a sheikh because you've seen both sides as they said:chrisfreshhah: Somali girls here with ajanibis is pretty rare and the s are with Mali gangsters:manny: which is why I was saying focus on the Madow guys, in the UK Malis are buried and girls are not going to go with the guy who's seen as weak and helpless:kodaksmiley: which is why they get cucked:susp:

Well, what do you expect from cowardly Madows? Back in the early 00s i had cousins who lived in Camden, that i would visit with my brothers on the weekends. Back then, just like today, there was conflicts between Somali and black gangs. Somalis never target innocent black people minding their own business, literally every victim that was beaten, stabbed and even shot by Somali gangs was involved in that life.

On the other hand though, black gangs were totally indiscriminate in their attacks. Literally everyone gets it, totally no code in these people. My cousins, didn't give a f*ck, they would walk around town by themselves, all alone, totally no fear, but madows, hell no. Never would you find them alone, always in groups, wallahi fulaynimo'tha.

No wonder these people have been enslaved en masse for 2k years by Arabs and Europeans.

"Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once.” - Julius Caesar

The same happened in Birmingham too, Asian's are no different to a large extent, the only difference is that they leave elderly male's and females alone while the Caribbean gangs target all.

When we had the riots between Asian's and Black's in Bham a long time ago, they went to the grave yards and destroyed many Tombstones, they went after cab drivers and beat up poor kebab owners raiding their stores.

This type of gunimo is very common with cowards and people like these always loose in battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.