London Puntland Xaflad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only go to Abdi iley xaflads I see hardcore ONLF shit going down, Some guy hired this big lebo security gaurd, and bashed the shit out of the ONLF BLOKE. ABDI ILEY the fat peice of shit

Onlf
Ogre National Lunatic Front

aBDI iLEY FAT PEICE OF sHIT
ONLF are heroes , don't disrespect them.

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
ONLF are heroes , don't disrespect them.
They are a de fecto Qabilist group of Al itihad, They rape and kill innocent Somalis and killed 4 people from my pure Islamic non Chad chewing home town of Dhanan.

How are they heroes if they caused descrustion in Small towns in Kililka 5aad.

Abdi Iley the Fat peice of Shit, his Belly is Huge and big

They are a de fecto Qabilist group of Al itihad, They rape and kill innocent Somalis and killed 4 people from my pure Islamic non Chad chewing home town of Dhanan.

How are they heroes if they caused descrustion in Small towns in Kililka 5aad.

Abdi Iley the Fat peice of Shit, his Belly is Huge and big
They are freedom fighters , you have been listening to Xabasho propaganda. Lit police routinely rape and nurder Somali civilians indiscriminately.

Joesph Muktaar

They are freedom fighters , you have been listening to Xabasho propaganda. Lit police routinely rape and nurder Somali civilians indiscriminately.
I have seen this with my own Eyes. They threatened to kill my uncle also Abdi iley tried too kill my uncle too

Liyu police are crazy idiots. May Allah destroy these groups

Xabashi people made these group to destroy Somalis all together.

If you are Ogaden you will understand. Why ONLF and Liyu police are retards
My mother is Ogaden, ONLF have a better track record than the xabash I. That's why a lot of people in that Area support it against Liyu police.

However I agree they have committed crimes as well although not to the extent of Liyu.

Joesph Muktaar

My mother is Ogaden, ONLF have a better track record than the xabash I. That's why a lot of people in that Area support it against Liyu police.

However I agree they have committed crimes as well although not to the extent of Liyu.
Are you the son of they Guy who's Father has a Plastic Hand

Status
Not open for further replies.