London Puntland Xaflad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Any UK Puntites planning on going to this event this upcoming Friday night?

IMG-20170802-WA0000.jpg

In Sha Allah, i am planning on going. It'll be a long drive there and back, but it'll be worth it. I've never been to a xaflad before, so it will be interesting to see what it's like.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Whys farah murtile in the biggest circle? :mjlol: it goes to show you majeerteen have always looked up to Isaaqs :russ:

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Whys farah murtile in the biggest circle? :mjlol: it goes to show you majeerteen have always looked up to Isaaqs :russ:
Isaaqs have always been the best entertainers.
Now sing for me boiiiii
3E17411D00000578-4295620-image-m-25_1489020677441.jpg

Arma

VIP
Currently here. Having a banging time. Will upload pics and vidoes when i get home In Sha Allah.
@Yonis you here mane?

Arma

VIP
Hey guys, ive got about a dozens videos and pics of the event , but its not allowing me to upload the videos and pictures that i took on my phone, due to then being large files that, "are to big for the servers" What should i do?

I've always wondered why us Somalis even celebrate? You are in London , one of the most developed nations on earth yet we are celebrating some region in Somalia.

I look at somali weyn today and see a hell hole with widespread corruption , ripe for even more plundering.

Don't get mad plez
:bell:

Last edited:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I've always wondered why us Somalis even celebrate? You are in London , one of the most developed nations on earth yet we are celebrating some region in Somalia.

I look at somali weyn today and see a hell hole with corruption wide spread ripe for even more plundering.

Don't get mad plez
:bell:
I mean let's celebrate what we have for now.

Joesph Muktaar

I am the Andy Dufernse of this site
I only go to Abdi iley xaflads I see hardcore ONLF shit going down, Some guy hired this big lebo security gaurd, and bashed the shit out of the ONLF BLOKE. ABDI ILEY the fat peice of shit

Onlf
Ogre National Lunatic Front

aBDI iLEY FAT PEICE OF sHIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending