London madness

London is run by left wing mayor who refuse to deal with black people in london in case it offends people. So in the name of political correctness he is willing to let the city be destroyed.

giphy.gif

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
London is run by left wing mayor who refuse to deal with black people in london in case it offends people. So in the name of political correctness he is willing to let the city be destroyed.
Agreed, this is why the cadaans are getting more racist.

Left wing has nothing to do with it, it's the tories and the government who slashed £600 million pound from the police budget, and closed down dozens upon dozens of police stations, if I'm not mistaken this resulted in 20 thousand police officers losing their jobs.

Left wing has nothing to do with it, it's the tories and the government who slashed £600 million pound from the police budget, and closed down dozens upon dozens of police stations, if I'm not mistaken this resulted in 20 thousand police officers losing their jobs.
yep.

True I don’t like liberals but UK is a cesspool because of both sides. The whole place is just gaajo and 3rd world

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

They are intending to make it worse with a previous solutions that doesn't work "austerity" to give the public a pretend problem "defunding public services to shit" to give them a solution that they hugely profits from "privation"

They are intending to make it worse with a previous solutions that doesn't work "austerity" to give the public a pretend problem "defunding public services to shit" to give them a solution that they hugely profits from "privation"

This is all true. But minority crimes dont usually effect white torries. And as long as these minority criminals only focus on other minorities nothing will change. Torries do atleast talk about problems while doing nothing about it. Labour pretend there is no problem. So they are equally bad

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP

Lol wut? Sounds like you’re regurgitating something you read on Daily Mail

The current state of London has nothing to do with the political correctness of the left.

Lol wut? Sounds like you’re regurgitating something you read on Daily Mail

The current state of London has nothing to do with the political correctness of the left.
Well it takes a Mancunian to tell them this, bunch of fucking cunts.
Is it hot in Manchester cuzzy??
Boris is our new PM, so cuz are you leaving the country? Book me on the flight too. ❤️

The police are heavily concentrated in central london due to the threat of terrorism, but if you live in the outskirts normally it's one police station with 5 or 6 fleet cars covering 8 to 10 areas all within the same proximity.

You got Chelmsford Essex police coming all the way down to Woodfood in Redbridge thats an hour drive.

Because of the cuts there's some days were i don't even see a police car for nearly a week.

UK Is edging closer and closer to a civil war or total collapse we've seen that it's vulnerable to this because of the Tottenham riots which caused a domino effect all over UK , wax barta and move out.

Last edited:
This is all true. But minority crimes dont usually effect white torries. And as long as these minority criminals only focus on other minorities nothing will change. Torries do atleast talk about problems while doing nothing about it. Labour pretend there is no problem. So they are equally bad
You're out of your depth. Stay out of political discussions.

Well said.

Trending