London is a shithole

Thing is drug dealing is kind of dead in NYC only low-level Spanish kids do it. More money is in “cracking cards”. Thing is cost of living is so high, and people in NYC always want to stunt on each other so they end up having to work hustle and do crime to keep up the lifestyle. I know so many “hoodlums” with 50-100k in the stash but they’re addicted to the designer clothes designer hoes lifestyle they never make it out even though they have the means
Yeah problem which is not going away soon

Meanwhile, these Somalis and thousands others struggle in a place called 'The Jungle' in Calais, France attempting desperately to get into Britain.

People are recording who they stabbed, insulting them when he's dying and robbing his pockets clean.
:gucciwhat:

I feel sorry for any Somalis who live in that city. You guys should leave that city at once.

These donnies left fingerprints like it was nothing.

These dudes voices can be heard in the video. Bunch of fucking clowns

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
These donnies left fingerprints like it was nothing.

These dudes voices can be heard in the video. Bunch of fucking clowns

These are bunch of 15 year olds from ends stupid kids committing a m on their age. apparently the guy is still fighting for his life

Yeah thats why i cant stand these liberals. They put all immigrants in one area and pretend there is no issues. They dont give good immigrants a chance putting them in those areas

I used to live in similar kind of area in Denmark. Police only go there in large numbers, no food deliveries go there due to robberies and no one wants to employ anyone with an address there.

People have to register themselves as living in family members flats in the city to get a job.

Hella crime and overall just a shitty vibe

I think they need to create a 12 month police operation where they will carry out widespread stop & searches everywhere and lock up anyone seen to be carrying a knife.

These youngsters need to be locked up asap.

Trending