London is a shithole

Keo

VIP
Yeah thats why i cant stand these liberals. They put all immigrants in one area and pretend there is no issues. They dont give good immigrants a chance putting them in those areas
In Finland they don't put immigrants in one area. You won't see an immigrant area or a Somali area in Helsinki let alone the rest of the country like they have in Sweden.

Apollo

VIP
In Finland they don't put immigrants in one area. You won't see an immigrant area or a Somali area in Helsinki let alone the rest like they have in Sweden.

They spread them around in many European countries (when come as refugees), but over time they will still move to the big cities (for jobs, co-ethnics etc).

Keo

VIP
They spread them around in many European countries (when come as refugees), but over time they will still move to the big cities (for jobs, co-ethnics etc).
Dude, I was born in Jyväskylä but we moved to Helsinki when I was 1 years old so we already lived in the capital city by then and they didn't have immigrant only areas. You'd see max 1 or 2 Somalis in the whole neighbourhood.

Last edited:

Keo

VIP
Wtf, my Nines thread has so many views. :gucciwhat:
upload_2019-6-12_22-6-43.png

People are recording who they stabbed, insulting them when he's dying and robbing his pockets clean.
:gucciwhat:

I feel sorry for any Somalis who live in that city. You guys should leave that city at once.
I mean that is nothing new in London it’s just that now it’s all over the media. You should of seen the riots :siilaanyolaugh:
Everything was basically free:fittytousand:

World

VIP
Dude, I was born in Jyväskylä but we moved to Helsinki when I was 1 years old so we already lived in the capital city by then and they didn't have immigrant only areas. You'd see max 1 or 2 Somalis in the whole neighbourhood.
So why do they hate Somalis so much then?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It is not their fault. Actually, they put immigrants in the countryside a lot. Once they get permanent residence, they simply move to the big city where they dwell in suburbs, in overcrowded apartments. That is why young Swedes have a hard time finding an apartment.

Housing is an issue in Sweden ma ha?

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Its getting worse every year.
:kanyeshrug:

No shit limo,

:ufdup:
you Directly supporting this by pushing Somali women to breed Bantu xoolo.

The offspring all are done out here. And they don’t know right from wrong.

Due to genetic aqli lix saac Madow genes
:hmm:

Trending