London is a shithole

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

People are recording who they stabbed, insulting them when he's dying and robbing his pockets clean.
:gucciwhat:

I feel sorry for any Somalis who live in that city. You guys should leave that city at once.

Last edited:

People are recording who they stabbed, insulting them when he's dying and robbing his pockets clean.

I feel sorry for any Somalis who live in that city. You guys should leave that city at once.

London has been ruined by black people. Sadly we live in very pc world so non of the whites will say it. Take blacks out of london and its a great city

Apollo

VIP
London has been ruined by black people. Sadly we live in very pc world so non of the whites will say it. Take blacks out of london and its a great city

In Sweden they have similar ghetto issues, but with Middle Easterners. Gangs there are even bombing each other:

In Sweden they have similar ghetto issues, but with Middle Easterners. Gangs there are even bombing each other:

Yeah thats why i cant stand these liberals. They put all immigrants in one area and pretend there is no issues. They dont give good immigrants a chance putting them in those areas

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Yeah thats why i cant stand these liberals. They put all immigrants in one area and pretend there is no issues. They dont give good immigrants a chance putting them in those areas

It is not their fault. Actually, they put immigrants in the countryside a lot. Once they get permanent residence, they simply move to the big city where they dwell in suburbs, in overcrowded apartments. That is why young Swedes have a hard time finding an apartment.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
At least their posting incriminating evidence online. Prosecution should have an easy time with this. :snoop:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

Yes, these gangs are fucking degenerates, I hope they blow their fucking heads off in clashes between themselves. That would be the best for the society, cheapest solution. Or deportation.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Even theft in London has evolved. The city really has become an absolute shithole. :drakelaugh:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Yeah but whats 12 months in jail gonna do? They can just lift weights with no distraction and come out bigger and stronger
WTF 12 months in jail for attempted murder? Is the UK really that soft on violent crime?

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?

We should euthanize the men who do this, as to prevent their kind form pro-creating in the UK and keeping future kids off the street.

Trending

Latest posts