London gang members stabbing men in the futo

Muji

VIP
this is another level of barbarity. Who even comes up with this. Yuck
A7649292-81B2-439F-9662-7869EAD2764C.jpeg

The UK should deport these animal thugs. There getting out of hand. Can't believe this is happening in a first world country.

ABSOLUTE MADNESS!!

Muji

VIP
The UK should deport these animal thugs. There getting out of hand. Can't believe this is happening in a first world country.

ABSOLUTE MADNESS!!

It’s getting out of hand. These immigrants that came in during the 2000 must have witness some horrors back home and they are bringing all of this here.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
:gucciwhat:

As if they are aiming whilst they swing there knifes the papers will say anything . Since noone is really bothered by all the stabbings in London.

"Dinking" really? You know some white guy heard the word ching and decided to make this shit up

First time I heard of dinking was when Trevor philips spoke about it on question time couple weeks ago. Angolans and Congolese Madows are a dangerous group.

Macalin M

Out here
First time I heard of dinking was when Trevor philips spoke about it on question time couple weeks ago. Angolans and Congolese Madows are a dangerous group.
Angolan girls are funny. They remind me a bit of Somalis. Except every Angolan girl claims Portuguese whereas only a few Somali girls claim other ethnicities.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
they scare me from all africans. And isn't Congo the highest rate for rape.. that should tell you something

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Angolan girls are funny. They remind me a bit of Somalis. Except every Angolan girl claims Portuguese whereas only a few Somali girls claim other ethnicities.
Angolan girls are attractive from what I seen look better than west african females

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
It’s getting out of hand. These immigrants that came in during the 2000 must have witness some horrors back home and they are bringing all of this here.

What? these are mostly young african and carribean boys who were born and bred in the UK

Trending