London folks come in here.

I want to grab a short term rental for stay. Which area is the least ghetto? I noticed you guys don't have a "downtown" like the states so what area is everything located like restaurants, malls, lounges, etc. I ain't tryna use the tube to go places. :francis:

I found a place in Canary Wharf. Is that a good area?

I want to grab a short term rental for stay. Which area is the least ghetto? I noticed you guys don't have a "downtown" like the states so what area is everything located like restaurants, malls, lounges, etc. I ain't tryna use the tube to go places. :francis:

I found a place in Canary Wharf. Is that a good area?
Canary Wharf is decent enough if you just wander around the skyscrapers laakin the surrounding area is full of sweaty Bangladeshis and chicken shops.

Canary Wharf is decent enough if you just wander around the skyscrapers laakin the surrounding area is full of sweaty Bangladeshis and chicken shops.
What about Chelsea, Shorditch, South Kenginston? My searches for places brought me there.

Choose Canary cause of the water view and towers, would never imagine Bengalis are around that place :mjlol:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
What about Chelsea, Shorditch, South Kenginston? My searches for places brought me there.

Choose Canary cause of the water view and towers, would never imagine Bengalis are around that place :mjlol:

im not native londoner but those places u named are hella cadaan and expenisve asf. ur best choice is somewhere in west, but not near shepherds bush. avoid much of south too.

x z

@Manafesto abti soo dhawoow i will take you to my abtiyaal a majeerteen owned caf. Walagu so dhawaynaya beeldaaje

why are you london people so qabiilist uff. im sure he also doesnt want to be taken to the ghetto you hail from either, you're always talking about how u live in a place dangerous for faaraxs

im not native londoner but those places u named are hella cadaan and expenisve asf. ur best choice is somewhere in west, but not near shepherds bush. avoid much of south too.
My thinking was the most caadan area got the most amenities and no glue sniffing Madow kid will attempt to stab me :mjkkk:
why are you london people so qabiilist uff. im sure he also doesnt want to be taken to the ghetto you hail from either, you're always talking about how u live in a place dangerous for faaraxs
My guy is a lander from London, it’s in his blood. There’s nothing to be done at this point. :mjlaugh:

Speaking of which, @AarHawd_7, ur a native. Where are all the nice kick it spots?

x z

My thinking was the most caadan area got the most amenities and no glue sniffing madow kid will attempt to stab me :mjkkk:

My guy is a lander from London, it’s in his blood. There’s nothing to be done at this point. :mjlaugh:

Speaking of which, @AarHawd_7, ur a native. Where are all the nice kick it spots?

im lander too but dont need to scream it from the rooftops lol. what place you come from tho. &yh i wont be able to give you a comprehensive advice as havent been here for ages, but ill relay onto you: avoid south, and avoid travelling alone late (more use for women tho lol)

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
I would suggest the Kensington & Chelsea area or Chiswick . Notting Hill is nice as well . All of these places are close to central London .

Tbh Canary Wharf is not that interesting just a newly built area with skyscrapers surrounded by “ghetto” neighbourhoods. And it’s quite a distance to central .

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
If you're looking for safety most affluent cadaan neighborhoods are pretty much it. Shoreditch might be nice I guess, gentrified to hell and back but if you don't mind loads of cadaan people acting hip it's cool.

I feel like safety is relative here. Not even our worst neighborhoods reach what a shit show America is. You could literally get by, by being vigilant about your surroundings.

ReerGarissa

Your feet look like two sacks of shit
There are 32 centres in London aka 32 Boroughs.
I guess “downtown” will be Piccadilly circus which is similar to Times square I guess. No point going there really, it’s full of trash shops, people etc.

If you are coming from the Minneapolis ghettos (or any american city, even NYC) prepare yourself, London is 10 times bigger and more complicated.

Southall for the authentic London experience. You can also visit Croydon which is known for its hospitality, also don't forget to visit Brixton while you're on that side of the Thames for the urban feel. Notable locations would include Mile end, Harlesden and finally Edmonton. Enjoy your trip!!

Southall for the authentic London experience. You can also visit Croydon which is known for its hospitality, also don't forget to visit Brixton while you're on that side of the Thames for the urban feel. Notable locations would include Mile end, Harlesden and finally Edmonton. Enjoy your trip!!

I hope that you're joking.

Trending