Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Atiya

I came across this on an Ethiopian group on Facebook.

Lol what are your views?

Kikuyu and aidthiopian slaves you're not invited to this discussion as you are not from Somalia anyway.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    70.3 KB · Views: 248

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Kenya is not interested in Ugandisho as that is property of our close ally, Uganda.

The three largest cities that clearly display Somalia's disintegration: Ugandisho, Amxaargeysa, and Kismairobi :rejoice:

Hafez

VIP
Kenya is not interested in Ugandisho as that is property of our close ally, Uganda.

The three largest cities that clearly display Somalia's disintegration: Ugandisho, Amxaargeysa, and Kismairobi :rejoice:
The thing is though, if these countries take over Somalia, then it wouldn't be a Muslim majority country. Think about it :zhqjlmx:
:kanyehmm:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Alot of fear mongering even if this were there intension those countries can't host all of us. Perfect ex is kenya if they swallowed up that much somalis it would couse speed up of what already is land expansion inside there country eventually civil war will break out and kenya will disintegrate :axvmm9o:
People seem to think neighboring countries are all stable and nice but these countries themselves are on the brink of disintegration adding more population of unhappy population will cause the process to speed up:gunsmiley:

waraabe

Your superior

3 largest cities in the former somali republic were mogadishu, hargeisa and burco . Kismayo is tiny

Hafez

VIP
He doesn't mind south Somalia to be controlled by Christians. His loyalty is to Christian Kenya. And he supports Christian amxaar over his fellow Muslim brethren. That's @HalyeeyQaran for you.
Although I'd prefer other Muslims rule over Somalia because they are dumb af and incompetent (no offence), I'd still choose a Muslim over anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts