Lol, the HAG wannabe Sanbalolshe declares his Presidential Candidacy.....

The dumb Sanbalolshe the Kidnapper of Qalbi-dhagx declares to run for HAG as President, looool what a joke:dead::dead1::deadmanny:

War Someone tell him that he aint even a HAG but some langaab Samaale meyle, walahi even an Unicorn perhaps even the langaabest of the langaab Murursade PM Kheire has better chance to win the Presidency.

Here is the Kidnapper of Qalbi-dhagax declaring his ambition;

Sanbaloolshe Legacy will forever be this Picture below of the beaten and kidnapped Qalbi-dhax
Qalbi-Dhagax-324x235.jpg

Last edited:
The dumb Sanbalolshe the Kidnapper of Qalbi-dhagx declares to run for HAG as President, looool what a joke:dead::dead1::deadmanny:

War Someone tell him that he aint even a HAG but some langaab Samaale meyle, walahi even an Unicorn perhaps even the langaabest of the langaab Murursade PM Kheire has better chance to win the Presidency.

Here is the Kidnapper of Qalbi-dhagax declaring his ambition;

Sanbaloolshe Legacy will forever be this Picture below of the beaten and kidnapped Qalbi-dhax
Qalbi-Dhagax-324x235.jpg
Mudane Sanbaloolshe just followed his orders from H.E bidaarmaajo. Can't blame him, the guy was doing his job.

Who the f*ck are you to tell Xawaadle can't run for presidency under Hawiye name?

Mudane Sanbaloolshe just followed his orders from H.E bidaarmaajo. Can't blame him, the guy was doing his job.

Who the f*ck are you to tell Xawaadle can't run for presidency under Hawiye name?

Get off my d1ck naaya, you have been riding me ever since you joined this site.

Walahi i'll have to start charging you $$$ for those excessive rides you keep taking.

Trending

Latest posts