LOL! Right Wingers Are Freaking Out About This!

This is some next level retarded pandering by the NPD. Can't believe I have to agree with the Cuntservitives on something :mjlol: Af Soomaali is useless outside of the Horn. Never seen something that's such an obvious water of tax money. We only number 9k in the entire province.

Adding an Arabic or Mandarian curriculum is much more useful lakiin I could see racist right wingers still getting pissed off at that lmao.

This is some next level retarded pandering by the NPD. Can't believe I have to agree with the Cuntservitives on something :mjlol: Af Soomaali is useless outside of the Horn. Never seen something that's such an obvious water of tax money. We only number 9k in the entire province.

Adding an Arabic or Mandarian curriculum is much more useful lakiin I could see racist right wingers still getting pissed off at that lmao.
I think the reason they adding Somali curriculum into is cuz so that Somali kids and young Somalis tht study at tht school dont forget their Somali language and culture i dont know why those non somali are mad since i think Somali culture and language are only being taught to only somali kids and young somalis

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That William w ray person of that Twitter is talking lies out his or her ass somali werent racist slave traders lso he or she is hypacrit since he or she dont talk about white ravist slave traders that murdered i think 100 millions slaves and i think Genocided native americans and native Canadians native Australians native new Zealand
He or she is mad cuz somali kids and young somalis in canada are going to be taught somali language and culture
Also he or she is racist i think

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Sorry, have to agree with them. Somali is an absolutely useless language for outsiders. This is clearly pandering to draw attention away from the real issues. If they really care for it, why don't teach a useful African language like Swahili?

This is irritating. Politicians up to their usual schticks.

Paley Center No GIF by The Paley Center for Media

Sorry, have to agree with them. Somali is an absolutely useless language for outsiders. This is clearly pandering to draw attention away from the real issues. If they really care for it, why don't teach a useful African language like Swahili?

This is irritating. Politicians up to their usual schticks.

Paley Center No GIF by The Paley Center for Media
It's not for outsiders. I think it's for Somali kids. In Canada, once there are enough immigrants in a given community they start to provide language classes in elementary school. We already have Arab and Mandarin immersion curriculums. And even a Mandarin immersion public school.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
It's not for outsiders. I think it's for Somali kids. In Canada, once there are enough immigrants in a given community they start to provide language classes in elementary school. We already have Arab and Mandarin immersion curriculums. And even a Mandarin immersion public school.
There's maybe a 100,000 Somalis total in Canada, the Chinese population is much more large with over a million people of Chinese descent in Canada. The Arabs are half a million, there is far more reason to teach Arabic/Chinese than Somali. Even if you ignore international reasons, they have a much more imminent presence in Canada. Plus, they actually need to have enough students for the Somali classes.

Honestly, Somali in its usefulness is not even comparable to Arabic and Chinese. Somali is not even on the same playing field. Arabic is extremely useful considering how much we trade and how much of a boom the region is going through. Chinese is also useful with them moving up in trade and business, it's foolish to not learn those two languages. It's a waste of taxpayer money, why teach these kids when they can learn by their own choice and have family that speak it as well.

It's impractical and most likely will fall by the wayside because this is simply virtue signaling by politicians to use minorities to rake in votes. Don't be fooled.

@Based, what do you think? Do you agree or disagree?

There's maybe a 100,000 Somalis total in Canada, the Chinese population is much more large with over a million people of Chinese descent in Canada. The Arabs are half a million, there is far more reason to teach Arabic/Chinese than Somali. Even if you ignore international reasons, they have a much more imminent presence in Canada. Plus, they actually need to have enough students for the Somali classes.

Honestly, Somali in its usefulness is not even comparable to Arabic and Chinese. Somali is not even on the same playing field. Arabic is extremely useful considering how much we trade and how much of a boom the region is going through. Chinese is also useful with them moving up in trade and business, it's foolish to not learn those two languages. It's a waste of taxpayer money, why teach these kids when they can learn by their own choice and have family that speak it as well.

It's impractical and most likely will fall by the wayside because this is simply virtue signaling by politicians to use minorities to rake in votes. Don't be fooled.

There was some Somalis campaigning to get their language taught in elementary schools after seeing the arabs have a successful Arab language curriculum. They probably felt left out. :mjlol:

Keep it a boqol

La Ilaha Illallah

There was some Somalis campaigning to get their language taught in elementary schools after seeing the arabs have a successful Arab language curriculum. They probably felt left out. :mjlol:
We can do both I have no issue with it tbh. It connects with your culture and roots. Encouraging multilingualism with Somali kids is a benefit

Trending

Latest posts