LOL Ramadan is near

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I’ve only just realized that Ramadan is on the 12th or 13th of April. We’re now towards the end of January. When you really deep it, It’s only 80 days from now or 11 weeks away. Time flies wallahi especially during covid times.

I’m gonna start eating a lot to gain weight before Ramadan. It’s the survival of the fittest especially when it’s like a 17-18 hour fast:mjlol:

Last edited:
I’ve only just realized that Ramadan is on the 12th or 13th of April. We’re now towards the end of January. When you really deep it, It’s only 80 days from now or 11 weeks away. Time flies wallahi especially during covid times.

I’m gonna start eating a lot to gain weight before Ramadan. It’s the survival of the fittest especially when it’s like a 17-18 hour fast:mjlol:
Ramadan is tough times physically, i lose too much weight :damn:

Cartman

reformed
I’ve been losing weight year after year, I used to gain it back after but now my appetite dies every time for months afterwards :wow1:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am so afraid of Ramadan yaa Allaaah. Fasting is very hard for me :(

1611327030209.png

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

I'm just going to pretend , I didn't read this thread , damn I was enjoying the moment and now I have to prepare one month of abstaining food and drinks with covid pressure

Trending

Latest posts