LOL Funny improv between SL & US senator

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Screenshot_20181208-211114_Twitter.jpg

Still I kinda like it when the leading figures are not Isaaq last 8 years of Isaaq leadership was worse than the last 8 of non Isaaq

Subhan Allaah, Why are you lying bro? Tell me one thing that Dahir Riyale done in 8 Years?

All the Developments of Somaliland started from 2010. I am sure, we could have been worse than Puntland, Galmudug and Hirshabeele today if Dahir Riyale was still in charge.

Dahir Riyale used to bribe everyone and every clan, Kulmiye done in 1 year what UDUB couldn't in 8 years.

Under Dahir Riyale the Somaliland's budget was only $30-35m, and never increased. Today it's almost $500m.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Subhan Allaah, Why are you lying bro? Tell me one thing that Dahir Riyale done in 8 Years?

All the Developments of Somaliland started from 2010. I am sure, we could have been worse than Puntland, Galmudug and Hirshabeele today if Dahir Riyale was still in charge.

Dahir Riyale used to bribe everyone and every clan, Kulmiye done in 1 year what UDUB couldn't in 8 years.

Under Dahir Riyale the Somaliland's budget was only $30-35m, and never increased. Today it's almost $500m.

Yes and how much did Silanyo and kulmiye cronies steal nearly everything. Closed all airports commercially except for HGA increased taxes on poor population.

In terms of Governance Riyaale was the best and developement is private sector. This governed constantly other countries to do stuff for them as they give themselves stupidly high salaries for a title

Yes and how much did Silanyo and kulmiye cronies steal nearly everything. Closed all airports commercially except for HGA increased taxes on poor population.

In terms of Governance Riyaale was the best and developement is private sector. This governed constantly other countries to do stuff for them as they give themselves stupidly high salaries for a title

Fear Allaah, don't lie sxb it's Haraam, we never had any development before Silaanyo, I am not denying and of course there was corruption, but remember:

from 2010
- SL budget from $35m to $435m, Kulmiye built all the governments and ministers buildings, new roads, many water wells and dams, military and police uniforms and ranks, new airports, aviation and new international airlines, secured the largest investments for the country and Berbera port, $1b plus, Schools, universites and hospitals, and many many more,

Name one single thing that Dahir Riyale done in 8 years? under Dahir Riyale, SOmaliland was in thw worst position, no developments, no roads, no budget at all.

Fear Allaah, don't lie sxb it's Haraam, we never had any development before Silaanyo, I am not denying and of course there was corruption, but remember:

from 2010
- SL budget from $35m to $435m, Kulmiye built all the governments and ministers buildings, new roads, many water wells and dams, military and police uniforms and ranks, new airports, aviation and new international airlines, secured the largest investments for the country and Berbera port, $1b plus, Schools, universites and hospitals, and many many more,

Name one single thing that Dahir Riyale done in 8 years? under Dahir Riyale, SOmaliland was in thw worst position, no developments, no roads, no budget at all.

Not to mention riyaale looted the country enough to buy himself a mansion in Paris. Silanyo lives in hargeisa :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts