LOL! Black Men Have Other Races Of Men Seething On Twitter!

Why do all these men from different races & ethnicities all have this irrational fear of a black guy getting with a foreign girl? It enrages them like nothing else.

Incels can keep seething, I salute that brother!
I’ve seen old black and white newspaper articles that depict black men as boogeyman with huge headlines warning white men to protect their daughters from them. Also, King Kong was made for this reason so it’s not an incel thing when significant of the population share the same sentiment.

That’s another reason why you shouldn’t be in a relationship with them, it’s not worth the hassle having to deal with that crap and being isolated from everyone else.

The amount of black men (I think mostly Jamaican. I can’t tell) that you see in the UK with ugly white women is insane. They really do hate themselves.
I second that I used to work at primark & the amount of ‘interesting’ looking cadaan girl we half decent madow guys was crazy. I could never forget this ET looking girl thought I was checking her man out, rather I was really trying to get a better look at her because of bizarre face.

I second that I used to work at primark & the amount of ‘interesting’ looking cadaan girl we half decent madow guys was crazy. I could never forget this ET looking girl thought I was checking her man out, rather I was really trying to get a better look at her because of bizarre face.
you mean beautiful as in interesting 🤨

you mean beautiful as in interesting 🤨
Disappointed Colton Dunn GIF by Superstore

Trending