LOL! Black Men Have Other Races Of Men Seething On Twitter!

NidarNidar

Punisher

Lol You have turkish politician seething at ai pics of black man and turk woman.
1711286082078.png

Lol You have turkish politician seething at ai pics of black man and turk woman.

The one thing all the races of the world can agree on is their hatred towards the black man. Nothing else unites them like seeing a black guy with a foreign girl, even if she isn’t from their race.

Why do all these men from different races & ethnicities all have this irrational fear of a black guy getting with a foreign girl? It enrages them like nothing else.

Incels can keep seething, I salute that brother!

You know I'm right
Nein patootie you generalized again which is not very smart. You should've said some Somali men.

And I know what you're about to say "Oh Thresh Senpai I didn't say that"
But you did so indirectly.
Screenshot_20240324_223720_Chrome.jpg

Seoul-chan said Somali men at the beginning of her sentence as the subjective noun. Since your sentence was missing a subjective noun it indicates you were referring to the previous sentences subject.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Moving just like white incels wallahi. They start foaming at the mouth when a xalimo gets with a madow man
So do xalimos, ain’t nobody want to see that shit
:jcoleno:

I've never gotten angry but Ive recently started to laugh whenever I've seen one with an ugly or mid non somali guy.

:russ:

Sspot has corrupted me :mjkkk:

Plus they aren't hard to find since women in interracial relationships tend to post a lot on social media.

Last edited:
I've never gotten angry but Ive recently started to laugh whenever I've seen one with an ugly or mid non somali guy.

Plus they aren't hard to find since women in interracial relationships tend to post a lot on social media.
Can you blame them, we are some toxic mf lowkey, ajanabi niggas are soft with their wives XD

Kisame

Can you blame them, we are some toxic mf lowkey, ajanabi niggas are soft with their wives XD

Ajnabi women do the same thing with us.

Also we aren't that toxic here in the west. We have a cleaner record then most men from different Ethnic groups.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP

I don’t understand this. Like why do interracial couples do the most? This is about both genders and all races. Some people must really have low self esteem. I’ve noticed that when it is an cadaan and non-cadaan couple, its always the non cadaan one that runs the account. Strange behavior. If I married out, I would be hiding tf out of that shit. Highkey embarrassing.
:damedamn:

Kisame

I don’t understand this. Like why do interracial couples do the most? This is about both genders and all races. Some people must really have low self esteem. I’ve noticed that when it is an cadaan and non-cadaan couple, its always the non cadaan one that runs the account. Strange behavior. If I married out, I would be hiding tf out of that shit. Highkey embarrassing.
:damedamn:

I think they feel guilty for marrying out and want to try and gain acceptance by making social media content.

Also some chicks grew up watching relationship vlogs while they were teens and always wanted to make the same content.

"Strange behavior."

Strangest thing I saw was a xalimo single mom creating a tiktok live just to tell Somalis that she was a single mom. She than spent the rest of the time arguing with trolls :mjkkk:

Trending