Lol a lot of y’all don’t realise that Fatima Siad and Ubax are racist/self haters

No tea no shade but Fatima Siad supports Trump and says shit like “Make America great again!” “I love my country!” “America is the greatest nation” while SHES hanging out with her white racist *Friend or boyfriend? Idk tbh* Family.

while Ubax is completely white washed and is seeking for white validation and defends her white peers but she’s *Hush* on Somali issues

Chun Li

under construction 😈💖
Drop the receipts on Ubax. It’ll add some spice to this thread
7D05C25C-67EA-41F3-B225-9B7BD262BC30.gif

Last edited:

Royalflush

novacane
No tea no shade but Fatima Siad supports Trump and says shit like “Make America great again!” “I love my country!” “America is the greatest nation” while SHES hanging out with her white racist *Friend or boyfriend? Idk tbh* Family.

while Ubax is completely white washed and is seeking for white validation and defends her white peers but she’s *Hush* on Somali issues
who are these people

Fatima used to be a model, but now she left the indsutry & became a non-Muslim.
Ubah is just some xalwa eating habar, who fell off because her cadaan husband divorced her & she lost a lot of wealth from him :stressed:
She’s apparently dating a new rich white man :leon: but rumours say that he’s old OLD lol

Fatima used to be a model, but now she left the indsutry & became a non-Muslim.
Ubah is just some xalwa eating habar, who fell off because her cadaan husband divorced her & she lost a lot of wealth from him :stressed:

When was Ubah married ? She's very lowkey. Do you have proof ?

She’s Somali ethiopian* I think either her dad is from Ogaden and her mom from Somalia
If her father is somali from ogaden.then.she is not half ethiopia rather a somali and she have somali somali father and.not ethiopia father
Somali ppl in tht is force to be part ethiopia and somali ppl in.somalia arent different buy same ppl

Trending