LOL a crazy American Lawmaker goes on a rant when swearing in a muslim lawmaker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
lol this made my day. she even threw a jab at ilhan omar when she started talking about israel

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
lol this made my day. she even threw a jab at ilhan omar when she started talking about israel

The irony of ALL this is that, The Jews themselves find it offensive at how many times she called the name of Jesus. In true Christianity, Christians theologically believe that Jews need to be "Perfected"into Christianity just as we Muslims believe both Jews & Christians need to be Perfected Muslims. She supports Israel not because in the name of Judaism but in the name of the holly site which is owned by the Jews essentially. (Well, goes without saying it is owned by Allaah swt)

You r right Bari, in her anger infused prayers i can feel she was aiming and gunning at MS Omar. LOOL I am just thankful MS Omar did not get up & protest the lack of separation of Church & State & then sitting her Hijaab behind down while ironically adjusting her Hijaab in a state room body house.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
The irony of ALL this is that, The Jews themselves find it offensive at how many times she called the name of Jesus. In true Christianity, Christians theologically believe that Jews need to be "Perfected"into Christianity just as we Muslims believe both Jews & Christians need to be Perfected Muslims. She supports Israel not because in the name of Judaism but in the name of the holly site which is owned by the Jews essentially. (Well, goes without saying it is owned by Allaah swt)

You r right Bari, in her anger infused prayers i can feel she was aiming and gunning at MS Omar. LOOL I am just thankful MS Omar did not get up & protest the lack of separation of Church & State & then sitting her Hijaab behind down while ironically adjusting her Hijaab in a state room body house.
How is the holy land owned by the Jews?

VixR

Veritas
:deadosama:
This is the funniest shit I’ve seen in a while. She’s suppressing tears lol.

We still have a serious Christian religious streak here in the states, though their voices are on the decline, they still make a lot of noise, and they have a decent amount of influence in many states.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts