Lockdown is Terrible

I don’t need to cook for a living but the food I make is better than 99% of what a western Somali girl can cook.
That's a serious overestimation. :farmajoyaab: most Somali girls i know can cook up a serious feast. I'm really starting to wonder what kinds of Xalimos you guys are seeing . :faysalwtf:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
My brother ordered it
I guess some people may like it
I usually make my own food
well I was thinking since they are somali why not stick to simple somali dishes like bariis, chicken and some banana

if you gonna do soul food make stuff like mac cheese, fried chicken, corn on the cob with garlic butter, pecan pie not 2 donuts with chicken in the middle

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I miss typical geeljire cuisine bariis or baasto or canjeero , suqaar and muufo lol

Just straight up plantain , maize , BBQ beef cunto j.areer not gonna lie it gave many geeljires muscle mass but at least the Indian xawaash and spices make it appetising lol
It's indeed a terrible lockdown, the curfews are eased hence I spend most of my time working outside than inside taking precautions.
Indoor staying can be stressful kkkk

well I was thinking since they are somali why not stick to simple somali dishes like bariis, chicken and some banana

if you gonna do soul food make stuff like mac cheese, fried chicken, corn on the cob with garlic butter, pecan pie not 2 donuts with chicken in the middle
Tbh there was mac and cheese and barbecue wings
But the doughnut burger wasn’t it
They should of stated simple but I guess everyone gets rice and pasta at home
Maybe you should advise him 😂

I miss typical geeljire cuisine bariis or baasto or canjeero , suqaar and muufo lol

Just straight up plantain , maize , BBQ beef cunto j.areer not gonna lie it gave many geeljires muscle mass but at least the Indian xawaash and spices make it appetising lol
It's indeed a terrible lockdown, the curfews are eased hence I spend most of my time working outside than inside taking precautions.
Indoor staying can be stressful kkkk
Do I sense a jafaican ?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Tbh there was mac and cheese and barbecue wings
But the doughnut burger wasn’t it
They should of stated simple but I guess everyone gets rice and pasta at home
Maybe you should advise him 😂
doughnut burger would never cross my mind they could swap it for sambusas they would sell out

Trending