Local Government starts Issueing ID Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
To reduce the Number of Terrorist Attacks and usher an area of greater transparency,the local government of Banadir(which is its own government) has started issuing ID cards to the citizens
kaarka-aqoonsi-5.jpg

kaarka-aqoonsi-1.jpg
kaarka-aqoonsi-2.jpg
kaarka-aqoonsi-4.jpg

Maamulka Gobolka Banaadir ayaa maanta qabtay Munaasabad lagu daah-furayay qaadashada kaararka aqoonsiga, kaasoo lagu qabtay Xarunta aqalka dowladda Hoose ee magaalada Muqdisho.

Munaasabada ayaa waxaa ka qeyb galay Guddoomiyaha Gobolka Banaadir, kuxigeenadiisa, Guddoomiyeyaasha degmooyinka, saraakiisha ciidanka iyo shaqaalaha maamulka gobolka iyo qeybaha kale ee bulshada.

Guddoomiyaha Gobolka Banaadir ahna duqa Muqdisho Yuusuf Xuseen Jimcaale oo furay xaflada ayaa noqday qofkii u horeeyay ee qaata kaarka aqoonsiga muwaadninimo.

Yuusuf Xuseen Jimcaale ayaa sheegay inay muhiim tahay in qof kasta oo muwaadin uu qaato, isagoo ugu baaqay shacabka inay qaataan kaararka aqoonsiga,

Duqa Muqdisho ayaa sheegay in dadka loo fududeynayo qaadashada kaararka aqoonsiga, isla markaana xarumaha degmooyinka laga qaadan doono kaararka aqoonsiga

Inkastoo Maamulkii hore ee Gobolka Banaadir ee uu hogaaminayay Maxamed Axmed Tarsan uu bilaabay qaadashada kaararka aqoonsiga, iyadoo xilligaas dadka ay dhibaato ku qabeen helista kaararka aqoonsiga oo hal xarun laga bixinayay, taasoo keentay in sanadkii 2014 dood ay yeesheen Baarlamaanka Soomaaliya ay gebi ahaanba ku joojiyaan qaadashada kaararka aqoonsiga, inkastoo markii dambe la bilaabay.

Lama oga sababta keentay in mar kale qofka muwaadinka loogu baaqo inuu qaato kaarka aqoonsiga, iyadoo ay jireen dad horay u qaatay kaararka aqoonsiga, kuwaasoo aan kala cadeyn inay kaararkooda heysanayaan iyo in mid cusub qaadanayaan.

kow
the id card cost nothing,everybody who reside there doing bussiness will be required by the authority to show it as a security routine.it has nothing to do clan,a city of 3 million people and growing need such kind of service so that terrorists will be profiled.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Can't the terrorists just as easily get their hands on counterfeit IDs or legitimate ones?

nope,counterfeit ID will land you in trouble but iD will help in profiling those who enjoy taking their lives and that of the innocent people.
-their background
-why do they take their live
-what is the motive

nope,counterfeit ID will land you in trouble but iD will help in profiling those who enjoy taking their lives and that of the innocent people.
-their background
-why do they take their live
-what is the motive

Look at these imbeciles, proud of issuing cards to their own people, just copying what the Kenyan government is doing to Somalis in Eastleight. They Amisom are supposed to protect and secure the area if they cant they need to go back where they came form.

Amisom will leave but we somalis must take the issue into our hands,somalia will eventually metamorphise into military democracy.ID cards are global i have one and my database is saved in a computer,one click and they have my history,my family ,very difficulty for me to do any wow activities,the same should apply anyone else.kenya is longer accepting refugees terming them as "problematic" kenya economy is bleeding their tourism is 13% levels that is why they invaded kismayo but i saw see something talking about Kenya exit of kismayo ,it is as if we all somalis accepted it lol.Somali bussiessmen beaware dont go to kenya on bussiness they will confiscate your passport and put you in a prison till you pay a hefty sum 50.000 USA dollar it happened to a man i know poor soul doesnt have money he is languishing in the jail.

The reason why these Kenyans are closing down the Refugee camps is simply they want to starve the Somalis to death. They don't want us to claim NFD which is half their country, hence why they suggested Hassan to change the Somalis flag from a start to a moon.

Zak jingo
fk NFD ,the new kenyan border is at jamaame and ethiopia is collectin taxes/ransom at hiraan which is used to buy weapons,mind you in hiiraan that is perfectly normal since they will laught at your face if you tell them pay your due share to the gov.
Alshabab is being used as a pawn nowadays for alshabab they are just thirst for somali muslim blood.today 100-200 flights daily from mogadishu to nairobi that is real economic integration.

Bro do you know about the shifta war, before siad barre the government of Somalia where in war with Kenya, over the NFD, since then they are trying to relocate Somalis living their back to Somalia, and forcing Kenyans to set illegal settlements. They massacre our people, and they call the Somalis area in Kenya ATM, they take bribes or force you to go prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.