Liyuu Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
i think emir Blackie the first can tell you more :lolbron:

but they are Ethiopian troops compromised of ogaden mostly but also other clans, they are famous for being not pc

I thought emir blackie was riding Kikuyu to karbash boon marehan the Habashi garac Abdi Illey is the one using Liyuu to rape his own cagdheer women?

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Same, I was always curious why do they always either harass or kill Somalis along the border with Somaliland and in the Hawd.

Got even more pissed off when I found out they are Somalis.

Where is there heart when they're committing all these attrocities don't they see that the people they're killing are Somalis like them.

Same, I was always curious why do they always either harass or kill Somalis along the border with Somaliland and in the Hawd.

Got even more pissed off when I found out they are Somalis.

Where is there heart when they're committing all these attrocities don't they see that the people they're killing are Somalis like them.
cagdheer traitors

I thought emir blackie was riding Kikuyu to karbash boon marehan the Habashi garac Abdi Illey is the one using Liyuu to rape his own cagdheer women?
waiting for iidoor to capture balanbale
12729698113_71df3bdb3a_z.jpg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I fucking hate Cag dheer more than Isaq and hawiye and I am MJ ,those cag dheeres are just born to be slave puppets, Ethiopia and Kenya always make up these armed units consisting of them to harm us, These Cag dheeres are not worth shit , they are dumb by birth and easily manipulated by the enemy and and they reduce them by using each of them other against each other, I Don't know have much money would be worth hurting your own people!:farole:

I fucking hate Cag dheer more than Isaq and hawiye and I am MJ ,those cag dheeres are just born to be slave puppets, Ethiopia and Kenya always make up these armed units consisting of them to harm us, These Cag dheeres are not worth shit , they are dumb by birth and easily manipulated by the enemy and and they reduce them by using each of them other against each other, I Don't know have much money would be worth hurting your own people!:farole:

Without cagdheers we would be called John and Paul today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending