Living in the Hypersexualised West.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
I have come to terms with my addiction of the Malab, and I am so tired of chasing it.

As we all know the world revolves around the Malab, every morning I wake up and my body reminds me of my purpose of this fleeting life.

When you go to work every morning, who do you work for? The Malab

When you wear your best suit and shoes, who do you wear for? The Malab

When countries go to war, who do they fight for really? The Malab

The Malab has cause the fitnah in this world, may Allah have mercy on all of us.

Benjamin

någon :)
I have come to terms with my addiction of the Malab, and I am so tired of chasing it.

As we all know the world revolves around the Malab, every morning I wake up and my body reminds me of my purpose of this fleeting life.

When you go to work every morning, who do you work for? The Malab

When you wear your best suit and shoes, who do you wear for? The Malab

When countries go to war, who do they fight for really? The Malab

The Malab has cause the fitnah in this world, may Allah have mercy on all of us.

Why are you complaining?, just move to Saudi Arabia. :ayaanswag:

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Then move to a then. :yacadiim:
giphy.gif

I've been saying for a long time that men are an oppressed species. We are tormented night and day by the hole that dare not speak its name. And women, cruel evil women, won't give it up without a chase, and even then it's touch and go. Naxriis malaha dumarka. I used to be a feminist, but now I stand against the real oppression, the Matriarchy.

I'm surprised incest hasn't taken off yet because a sister is the one woman in the world whom you don't have to impress to enjoy her company. I don't have any sisters, but if any lonely geezers do, it's time to contemplate becoming what Indians call a bhenchod.

I've been saying for a long time that men are an oppressed species. We are tormented night and day by the hole that dare not speak its name. And women, cruel evil women, won't give it up without a chase, and even then it's touch and go. Naxriis malaha dumarka. I used to be a feminist, but now I stand against the real oppression, the Matriarchy.

I'm surprised incest hasn't taken off yet because a sister is the one woman in the world whom you don't have to impress to enjoy her company. I don't have any sisters, but if any lonely geezers do, it's time to contemplate becoming what Indians call a bhenchod.
acudubilahi minashaydaani rajiim :mindblown::mindblown:. hookers are available ya know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts