Living in a woman's world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Qashin thread made by a betacuck :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
Watch your girl I'll sell her besides you out of all people can't speak when you idolise the biggest beta male nas the nigga that got kelis miss my milk brings all the boys to the yard tattooed on his arm and to add insult to injury signed under Jayz the same man that made a record talking about he left his condom on nas baby seat kkkk nacaala

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If you're being treated like that then you are probably getting cucked as well. Your wife is lowkey with AbuChad when you leave for work.:mjlol::manny:
Don't reflect your insecurities on to me Alhamdulillah aniga I am good besides what has this video got to do with a woman cheating? Kkk war aniga ma walaan miise caden ba lagaa heesayaa

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Cognitivedissonance is one of those conspiratards.

Why are right-libertarians always attracted to antifeminism and conspiracies?
Is it a conspiracy the fact you chosen to name yourself after an Egyptian idol god that the ancient pagans use to worship cause you don't believe in the sunnah of prophet Muhammad?

ExcessFame

True Villain
Watch your girl I'll sell her besides you out of all people can't speak when you idolise the biggest beta male nas the nigga that got kelis miss my milk brings all the boys to the yard tattooed on his arm and to add insult to injury signed under Jayz the same man that made a record talking about he left his condom on nas baby seat kkkk nacaala
So by liking a nigga's music means I idolise him? :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
So by liking a nigga's music means I idolise him? :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
Not only do you worship his music but you also have his picture as your avatar it's clear you idolise a beta cuck don't let me leave my condoms on your baby seat like Jayz did nas kkk

hell yeah,
its the world of the cucks now..

masculine alphas need not apply.

soon the fake pseudoscience called psychology would classify masculinity as a disorder, requiring treatment.

Why is it always betas complaining. Womens rights means rights for soft beta males too otherwise you guys would be under the boot of the "alphas"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts