Living in a woman's world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The world is a crazy place. In some places, women practically worship their men & are okay with living 10th century lives while in others (notably the west) males are almost obsolete.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why? Did she beat the doqonimo out of you?
She's decided to go sleep early on a weekend so I done what was right as they were my guests so I kept her friends company. She had the audacity to get upset the next morning and slap me like I'm her slave qumayo Alhamdulillah I don't believe in hitting women so I called the boys in blue sometimes you have to fight fire with the blood of swine.

Men and masculinity are being marginalised, manly virtues are now laughed at worse they're considered dysfunctional, men are being edged out the family, workplace and wider society. The game of life is increasingly being played by women's rules, success and failure measured by women criteria

@Lola_Vonroe @Lola elmi @The Cushitic One @Reign @Reiko @embarassing @GodKnowsBest @TooMacaan @Gambar @sophisticate @VixR @laila @supz
Maybe in the western world women are preferred but in the eastern world women are still treated as second class citizens and men still majority control the world, it's not women's fault that because of technology blue collar jobs that traditionally needed men strength is no longer a necessity.

Men and masculinity are being marginalised, manly virtues are now laughed at worse they're considered dysfunctional, men are being edged out the family, workplace and wider society. The game of life is increasingly being played by women's rules, success and failure measured by women criteria

@Lola_Vonroe @Lola elmi @The Cushitic One @Reign @Reiko @embarassing @GodKnowsBest @TooMacaan @Gambar @sophisticate @VixR @laila @supz

Men are irrelevant now.

Woman don't need you.

:manny: We need to start a ashy
Abdi jihad

She's decided to go sleep early on a weekend so I done what was right as they were my guests so I kept her friends company. She had the audacity to get upset the next morning and slap me like I'm her slave qumayo Alhamdulillah I don't believe in hitting women so I called the boys in blue sometimes you have to fight fire with the blood of swine.

:cryinglaughsmiley:

VixR

Veritas
I'm patiently awaiting the day you grace us with a riveting, emotional roller coaster of a story, Cogdis

Apollo

VIP
Cognitivedissonance is one of those conspiratards.

Why are right-libertarians always attracted to antifeminism and conspiracies?

If you're being treated like that then you are probably getting cucked as well. Your wife is lowkey with AbuChad when you leave for work.:mjlol::manny:

warya stfu calaacal ka nagada gacmo bajaq ass no hairline having nigga :westbrookwtf:
"men is marginalised" kulaha :mjlol:
hey pussy faggit, grow some balls and stop being impressed by naago who bleed every month kkkkkkkkkkkkkk :liberaltears:

hey pussy faggit, grow some balls and stop being impressed by naago who bleed every month kkkkkkkkkkkkkk :liberaltears:

A wise man once said

1325047157799_2757877.png

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
warya stfu calaacal ka nagada gacmo bajaq ass no hairline having nigga :westbrookwtf:
"men is marginalised" kulaha :mjlol:
That's not from me I qouted the reporter who works for the BBC at the start of the video bradar

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm patiently awaiting the day you grace us with a riveting, emotional roller coaster of a story, Cogdis
I have learn through trial and error that one must skip the pillow talk in order to evade the killer bite of the black widow besides an old wise man once told me it's easy to get the cookie but just don't fall in love

Status
Not open for further replies.