LIVE STREAM: Farmaajo's Presidential Inauguration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I didn't, @Galaeri just misunderstood what I meant, and I corrected him. Unlike you and the Dahir Alasow wannabe you cheerlead for, I don't spread falsehoods.

Your reasoning makes perfect sense. Unfortunately I don't think he is savage enough to challenge them.

@Prince of Hobyo
According to the TFG Federal Charter (2004 I think) you need two administrative regions to make a federal state. Galmudug has one and a half only and therefore does not qualify as a state. This is the premise of the argument.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
You might have point but there should be flexiblity to allow for a few more federal member states such as Khaatoom state, and not allowing Galmudug state sets up for another protractive war.

Honestly, I think there are already way too many Federal states. You can already see how some states are undermining the Federal govt, imagine adding more fuel to the fire. :idontlike:

Honestly, I think there are already way too many Federal states. You can already see how some states are undermining the Federal govt, imagine adding more fuel to the fire. :idontlike:

You're only saying that because Khaatumo state would undermine the territorial integrity of SL. Also power is concentrated in large states by breaking them into smaller ones, you'd have more balanced power-balance with federal government but nevertheless, I think the Kenyan devolution system is better and allows both for local government but also a national government.

Your reasoning makes perfect sense. Unfortunately I don't think he is savage enough to challenge them.

@Prince of Hobyo
According to the TFG Federal Charter (2004 I think) you need two administrative regions to make a federal state. Galmudug has one and a half only and therefore does not qualify as a state. This is the premise of the argument.
Galmudug is already a state.

I fucking despise SL :icon lol:

It's not about you, boo :bell:

tumblr_meujlqOYsL1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
You're only saying that because Khaatumo state would undermine the territorial integrity of SL. Also power is concentrated in large states by breaking them into smaller ones, you'd have more balanced power-balance with federal government but nevertheless, I think the Kenyan devolution system is better and allows both for local government but also a national government.

I was speaking in general terms:comeon:but nevermind. Doesn't negate the fact it'll be hard to put a leash on more states

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga

You seem kinda nationalistic and do not have an unnatural obsession with MJ's. You are very definitely a Darood. The question is which Darood? :mjpls:

I am overlooking your trollish behaviour on the other boards, I am looking specifically at your political posts.

Steam 'I hate clannism and Majeerteens' development. We see through your hermaphrodite fake nationalism :camby:

I don't hate MJ development, I appreciate all development even in SL, but I don't appreciate how both states act as independent states and defy federal government when it suits them extending the civil war even with threats of war.

This is a discussion about what political system Somalia should have and what is the best given the circumstances.

I think federalism is here to stay though I'd want a model like Kenya that afford real local influence combined with a strong national government. Many of these federal states are so large that they may disfranchise large segements of minorities, and therefore a devolution plan following the Kenyan model is to prefered as it affords them closer local government as well as excising greater accountability to those weilding the power than in a larger federal states, where the minorities vote are dilluted.

Back to federal states, not allowing GL or Khaatom states brings unessary disputes in to an already contensted process, so I suggest finding ciriteria that can satisfy a larger segement of society and avoid another war.
Is that hateful? :bell:

when has @Steamdevolopment shown dismay for "MJ development"?

Asking questions is treason to some in here. Any idea should be able to standard to be opposed or questioned for its merits.

You seem kinda nationalistic and do not have an unnatural obsession with MJ's. You are very definitely a Darood. The question is which Darood? :mjpls:

I am overlooking your trollish behaviour on the other boards, I am looking specifically at your political posts.

That is an educated guess but am I mixture of two major clans :yousmart:

So much for Farmaajo being pro-unity. Once a faqash always a faqash :icon lol:

C5RRo0lXUAAFDl7.jpg

That word you have been inductronated to believe has no meaning outside your ictiraaf cult :siilaanyosmile:

Also Farmaajo didn't organise the inaguration itself but that little googling is apparently beyond you:ivers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts