UPDATE Live: Former President of Somalia Sharif Sheikh Ahmed Returns to Mogadishu and giving Press Conference regarding the situation of the country.

Shariif clearly sided with farmaajo when he said that no one is behind the killing Ikraan Tahliil and that the real perpetrator must be found.

SMH, we all know Fahad and Farmaajo are behind her killing.

p,s LOL its funny so see that all the N&N fanatics support shariif

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Mashallah Mudane Sheekh Shariif spoke well like a true statesman

1631176022761.png

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
He is still chairman of the Council of Presidential Candidates, but yet spoke in overtones that are favourable to the current administration

Wow, the opposition is truly on different sides of the spectrum :damedamn:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Looks like different position to the rest of the opposition who backed the Prime Minister. Former PM Kheyre seems to be in this camp to.

Looks like different position to the rest of the opposition who backed the Prime Minister. Former PM Kheyre seems to be in this camp to.
There are a lot of rumors going around that Fahad Yasin held talks with Sharif and he's gonna support him in the next election since Farmaajo's position is untenable.

Last edited:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
NN continuing with their shit take on politics. The Sheikh has passed his regards on to Ikraan's family. Some of you hassled the PM for defending the case when it's his job, the former President is known to not be vocal about individuals, he only speaks about 'Madaxda Sare', but you already assume the opposition is split lmfao.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
There are a lot of rumors going around that Fahad Yasin held talks with Sharif and he's gonna support him in the next election since Farmaajo's position is untenable.
If that was the case and the rumor was known within the circles, Farmajo would have not needed Fahad Yasin and fed him to the hyena, but yet he goes out of his way to ensure he is within the circle.

If that was the case and the rumor was known within the circles, Farmajo would have not needed Fahad Yasin and fed him to the hyena, but yet he goes out of his way to ensure he is within the circle.

I think Farmaajo knows he is not coming back , in the election the opposition gang up on the president, Look at the history of every election that happened since 1960, add to that the problems and disagreements with the PM who is responsible for the election.
Fahad Yasin is smart and will try to negotiate with a new face, I don't know if Sheikh Sharif will accept his backing.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I think Farmaajo knows he is not coming back , in the election the opposition gang up on the president, Look at the history of every election that happened since 1960, add to that the problems and disagreements with the PM who is responsible for the election.
Fahad Yasin is smart and will try to negotiate with a new face, I don't know if Sheikh Sharif will accept his backing.
Realistically speaking, its going to be a new face sitting there in a years time, not Farmajo, not Rooble and not any other opposition. Also, if Farmajo doesn't get reelected, Fahad Yasin influence will diminish to the point of obscurity, and its a cold hard truth, a lot of people will become obscure, as it has been since 1960s till today. New name, New faces, same game.

Trending

Latest posts