Live: Cenk vs Shapiro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you guys seen ann coulter vs ana kasparian?

I thought ann destroyed her esp on immigration
@Steamdevolopment @ArchBishopofAtheism @leeroy jenkins
tenor (7).gif
this is sad:nahgirl:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I'm not watching this thing because I can predict how it will go. Cenk is going to talk about poor black people and how the "system" treats them and the other moron is going to talk about saying "radical Islamic terrorism", because you know, that's already solved the problem of ISIS. It's time well-wasted. The only thing more embarrassing than this is the users on this forum who identify with either side.

I'm not watching this thing because I can predict how it will go. Cenk is going to talk about poor black people and how the "system" treats them and the other moron is going to talk about saying "radical Islamic terrorism", because you know, that's already solved the problem of ISIS. It's time well-wasted. The only thing more embarrassing than this is the users on this forum who identify with either side.
That didn't happen at all. They were actually debating about greater issue, such as health care, higher education, tax and corruption. You would be surprised with which one of them that come with factual arguments.

Agreed, it is less of a debate and more of a relitigating of reality.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
52:41 look at Cenk's face lol, he's about to explode :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending